Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MEETUPS 2016 Fastlane Summit (Official Ticket Sales, Speakers, Etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

klm79

Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
137%
One of the best poker rooms I've ever played in.

VoEOCta.jpg
Yup....I'll be there! Just like the old Vegas days.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
596%
@Vigilante,

Thanks for un-tagging me in your meet up rundown. It felt weird being called a "star" given my upstart status around here.

The thought was much appreciated, though.:)

I meant to tag you. I did not mean to untag you but it must've happened during one of the edits. I look forward to meeting you.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
376%
Ok I thought I would throw my old intro up here

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/hello-eh-from-the-great-white-north.43347/

A lot has changed in my life since then, some good, some bad. But overall I have a feeling of missed opportunities. I always succeed in what I do, but I never seem to keep running with it. I don't know what happens but looking back it is like all of this time has passed. I don't know where it all went, but I do know that I am not where I want to be. I feel sad thinking about where I could be now if I just kept with it.

My path is UP. No more of this sideways BS. From mid-late 2015 until now I finally feel proud about what I have been doing. I want to look back on myself in another 6 months and feel even more proud. This is a big first step. This is a real step. Finding real people who I can talk to about this stuff would be amazing. What Kung Fu Steve posted above about people not getting what we are doing is so true. I have no one up here to talk to about this stuff. Everyone just tunes me out, or just talks negative about it. I am breaking free, and I am not going back!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
596%
Ok I thought I would throw my old intro up here

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/hello-eh-from-the-great-white-north.43347/

A lot has changed in my life since then, some good, some bad. But overall I have a feeling of missed opportunities. I always succeed in what I do, but I never seem to keep running with it. I don't know what happens but looking back it is like all of this time has passed. I don't know where it all went, but I do know that I am not where I want to be. I feel sad thinking about where I could be now if I just kept with it.

My path is UP. No more of this sideways BS. From mid-late 2015 until now I finally feel proud about what I have been doing. I want to look back on myself in another 6 months and feel even more proud. This is a big first step. This is a real step. Finding real people who I can talk to about this stuff would be amazing. What Kung Fu Steve posted above about people not getting what we are doing is so true. I have no one up here to talk to about this stuff. Everyone just tunes me out, or just talks negative about it. I am breaking free, and I am not going back!

I look forward to meeting you.

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
165%

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
164%

Jamie T

>>
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
390%

Jamie T

>>
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
390%

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
596%

thorn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
333%
Hey all,

I have been relatively quiet here recently as I have allowed life to get the better of me, so I figure it's a good time to link back to my re-intro. I am headed in Thursday morning, gonna spend a little time with the family in AZ during the day and then will be available from Thursday night on to hangout and meet up with anyone that wants to.

I went last year for the first time and for as great as the speakers were, just meeting other like minded individuals face to face was a great experience. I can't wait to do it again this year. Looking forward to connecting with as many of you as possible!

Re-Intro Post
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/thorn-re-introduction.65578/#post-513877

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
420%
Celeb status...yea man...look at the guys mug Chitown that is. He should be on TV or movies or something in print.
@Chitown is one of the most charismatic people I know. His stories are riveting.

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
283%
I can write one for everybody who doesn't submit.

Ever met a Sumatran bean farmer who was raised off the coast of Peru? You will once I'm done with intros.

... also, I should probably get you mine....
Heck. That sounds like a hell of a good intro.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
418%

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
283%
Because I know this crew....

Do you guys have any interest in having this company on hand on Sunday morning?

Emergency IV

View attachment 11621

They are giving us a group rate of $90 a person for the basic 1L IV of fluids. No I'm not joking about this & I want to pre-reserve. If we get a few people on board, I would like to give them a heads up.

The company was started by a RN & they have a NMD & a firefighter/paramedic on board as well.

Please let me know so I can get a head count? I think this would be great for the night before/morning after?

This is NOT a part of the Meetup weekend & is NOT included in ticket pricing. This is just something extra that I thought might benefit some of our attendees & if there is enough interest, I can pre-reserve them. I am not affiliated, I receive no kick-backs/commissions, I just think I want this for myself, LOL.
Cool! Then I can leave it to someone else to do :D

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
298%
Looks like I waited WAY Too long to check this thread again. I missed out on about 6 pages of childish bullshit. Super disappointed :(

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
596%
Looks like I waited WAY Too long to check this thread again. I missed out on about 6 pages of childish bullshit. Super disappointed :(

You should have been right in the middle of it.

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
353%
Hey guys-

Do we still have that one ticket for sale? I believe we have a buyer.... let me know ASAP, thank you!

thorn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
333%
Ok, so I had this template from when I did last years meetup and I know it was helpful to some... so I just redid it real quick for 2016.. feel free to use it again if you like...

@Red, @Eskil, @AllenCrawley , @Vigilante , @MJ DeMarco - Sorry to call you guys out, but if you guys want to use it, I figure you guys may be the best ones to verify it for accuracy based on the most up to date information. I pulled the speaker information from this thread and the schedule from the other meetup thread. Not sure if topics or speakers changed since then.

The document is completely editable, so feel free to update, change, print or just ignore it altogether. I have a backup in case someone feels the need to get a bit crazy with edits.

I will post a link in the other meetup thread as well.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OAibsierw2uZIDHy2PUnm0DwIJ_SHeK0fGntKa2OEoE/edit?usp=sharing

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
418%
I know it was helpful to some
It was very helpful. I actually printed some out last time. Thanks again for doing it.

Here on my end, I have everyone's name tags ready. :)

passion518

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
169%
Maybe I missed it in the 23 page summary here. But are people meeting up somewhere tomorrow for dinner like last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha I was asking the same thing on one of the other threads!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
420%
Maybe I missed it in the 23 page summary here. But are people meeting up somewhere tomorrow for dinner like last year?

I think we'll be meeting somewhere in the resort not at Yard House.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
225%

Most likely yes but no definitive plan yet

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads