The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

All In One Marketing Program For Start-Ups

Marketing, social media, advertising

Briton

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Sep 27, 2014
Ideal for New Businesses, Start-Up's, Small Businesses, Low Budget Companies, and Companies wanting to Market Online.

This all-in-one service is the perfect solution for any business looking to establish an online presence. With these tools you can secure your digital foot-print and have a full arsenal ready for online marketing. The results are based on how much time you put into this service and when you feel you are ready to progress to the next level upgrade opportunities are available to a full service ad agency.

Our service learns almost any industry by studying your competitor, influencers, and their audience. With that data we can learn their interests, demographics, and keywords used in

their marketing. We can study their post, review their backtinks.

When studying their posts we can learn about their content marketing strategy and find relevant posts curating a library of content for your use. We can also determine their post times and their audience's websites of choices.

Our service will always keep you informed on the top trending hashtags per network.

We will walk you through the most appropriate social networks to setup for your industry and offer you scheduling tools to post during peak times determined by our system.

With our service you receive a subscription to a collection of royalty free images and an online graphical post editor. Functions include auto watermark, auto resize based on network.

Other social tools include contest and giveaways programs similar to shortstack.

With our Spy tool you will be able to interact with users seeking your service. You will also be alerted whenever a user is seeking something related to your industry.

Included in the service is: Mobile App Builder, Website Builder. Landing Page Builder, all will be SEO optimized, sitemap drawn out and submitted to search engines.

Another feature will be a mailing list system and SMS marketing system.

There will also be a section that will inclued relevant advertising opportunities available if the user decides to fund a campaign.

Analytics will be done thru Google analytics API.

As the system grows more features will be added keeping the the focal point on a simple layout and ease-of-use functionality.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gale4rc

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 23, 2013
<sarcasm>

So basically all I have to do is pay you and push a button and my startup will automatically gain traction ? Sign me up this instant!

</sarcasm>

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
<sarcasm>
The intelligence making this post, doesn't seem to match the intelligence required to build that kind of marketing system.
</sarcasm>

Sent from my bathroom using Tapatalk 2 :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm sorry, I can't seem to find your payment to advertise here... am I missing something? Or did we just not read the rules?

G

GuestUser113

Ideal for New Businesses, Start-Up's, Small Businesses, Low Budget Companies, and Companies wanting to Market Online.

This all-in-one service is the perfect solution for any business looking to establish an online presence. With these tools you can secure your digital foot-print and have a full arsenal ready for online marketing. The results are based on how much time you put into this service and when you feel you are ready to progress to the next level upgrade opportunities are available to a full service ad agency.

Our service learns almost any industry by studying your competitor, influencers, and their audience. With that data we can learn their interests, demographics, and keywords used in

their marketing. We can study their post, review their backtinks.

When studying their posts we can learn about their content marketing strategy and find relevant posts curating a library of content for your use. We can also determine their post times and their audience's websites of choices.

Our service will always keep you informed on the top trending hashtags per network.

We will walk you through the most appropriate social networks to setup for your industry and offer you scheduling tools to post during peak times determined by our system.

With our service you receive a subscription to a collection of royalty free images and an online graphical post editor. Functions include auto watermark, auto resize based on network.

Other social tools include contest and giveaways programs similar to shortstack.

With our Spy tool you will be able to interact with users seeking your service. You will also be alerted whenever a user is seeking something related to your industry.

Included in the service is: Mobile App Builder, Website Builder. Landing Page Builder, all will be SEO optimized, sitemap drawn out and submitted to search engines.

Another feature will be a mailing list system and SMS marketing system.

There will also be a section that will inclued relevant advertising opportunities available if the user decides to fund a campaign.

Analytics will be done thru Google analytics API.

As the system grows more features will be added keeping the the focal point on a simple layout and ease-of-use functionality.

83571-Blink-182-WTF-gif-Imgur-First-VbnD.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Briton

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Sep 27, 2014
No,
It would be monthly service that provides the tools for any startup biz to establish a digital footprint.
For example. it would curate trending industry related articles are related, it would determine social media peak posting times, show industry related top hash tags, etc. and other helpful tools. It would do so by studying competitors, think semrush.com. It wouldn't be something you input and forget it would be the tools needed to establish successful online presence,

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
@Briton it's not a good idea to ignore the owner of the forum when he calls you out on not following the rules established for this forum...

I'm sorry, I can't seem to find your payment to advertise here... am I missing something? Or did we just not read the rules?

Here's some steps to take:
  1. Visit https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/pages/about/#therules and read the paragraph on Self Promotion.
  2. Stop with the self promotion spam.
  3. Understand that this forum is much more valuable than a place to try to drum up business.
  4. Read the book written by the owner of this forum to gain a better understanding of what we are all about here - http://www.themillionairefastlane.com/
  5. If you would like to advertise on this forum visit https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/pages/advertise/

Gale4rc

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 23, 2013
No,
It would be monthly service that provides the tools for any startup biz to establish a digital footprint.
For example. it would curate trending industry related articles are related, it would determine social media peak posting times, show industry related top hash tags, etc. and other helpful tools. It would do so by studying competitors, think semrush.com. It wouldn't be something you input and forget it would be the tools needed to establish successful online presence,

Do you have ANY idea how complex the tool you described would be to build?

EASILY over 2 year of development time and why would I use your 'toolbox' rather than an individual service which specializes in doing each of those things better than you could ? Ease of use? Sorry ROI is my priority.

You basically described MailCheat(Chimp), Wix/QuickMVP, Moz, SEMRush, Buffer and 5 other tools all in one. Are you on drugs?

Thank god you're at least using Google Analytics and not building that too!

n short it would be a toolbox providing valuable tools that takes noobs hours of research to learn all in one area.

And how can you call other people noobs when you clearly have no grasp on what you're talking about.

PS - You forgot I need a CRO platform to do easy A/B testing and multivarate tests. Please include that with your toolbox.

Last edited:

Briton

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Sep 27, 2014
<sarcasm>
The intelligence making this post, doesn't seem to match the intelligence required to build that kind of marketing system.
</sarcasm>

Sent from my bathroom using Tapatalk 2 :)
Sorry, I've been posting a lot today. Excuse the misspellings and grammar.

Briton

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Sep 27, 2014
Do you have ANY idea how complex the tool you described would be to build?

EASILY over 2 year of development time and why would I use your 'toolbox' rather than an individual service which specializes in doing each of those things better than you could ? Ease of use? Sorry ROI is my priority.

You basically described MailCheat(Chimp), Wix/QuickMVP, Moz, SEMRush, Buffer and 5 other tools all in one. Are you on drugs?

And how can you call other people noobs when you clearly have no grasp on what you're talking about.

Well I've used those tools and many more similar to them before and to be honest I wanted an easier way to get my job done faster and more efficient. I currently run a little over 15 online marketing accounts at an ad agency and as time passes you tend to daydream of easier way to get things done. Also you being an a**hole doesn't really help. P.S while I might be a nob I've been doing online marketing well over 10 years. Ever heard of Whole Foods, Swisher Sweets, Kettle Chips, Zapps, or Splitarillos? Many of my campaigns are still airing live along with local brands I've helped franchise out and grow.

I might not be as smart as you claim to be but at least I have something other than words to back me up.

Briton

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Sep 27, 2014
@Briton it's not a good idea to ignore the owner of the forum when he calls you out on not following the rules established for this forum...

Here's some steps to take:
  1. Visit https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/pages/about/#therules and read the paragraph on Self Promotion.
  2. Stop with the self promotion spam.
  3. Understand that this forum is much more valuable than a place to try to drum up business.
  4. Read the book written by the owner of this forum to gain a better understanding of what we are all about here - http://www.themillionairefastlane.com/
  5. If you would like to advertise on this forum visit https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/pages/advertise/
I apologize,
I wasn't trying to drum up biz. I was wanting feedback, feel free to remove the thread I wasn't aware it had a cost to it. Sorry

oldkevx

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
613%
Nov 27, 2013
Kansas City, MO
@Briton, first off...welcome to the community. If it appears that your post was poorly received it is because it goes against what everyone else in the community is doing.....providing value to others. You're approaching it the wrong way and pounding your chest because you work in digital for an agency is nothing to brag about here. You are an employee. I run a marketing company and manage digital marketers....and I'm on here like a noob. Why? Because it isn't about what you've done. It is about what you will do that will get you out of the slow lane. Start over and share that digital knowledge with others who can benefit from your expertise. Oh, and if you call me an @sshole Its highly likely you will get booted...play nice dude and have fun. BTW, the idea is good but the previous guy you called a deragatory name is right. Good luck

Briton

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Sep 27, 2014
@Briton, first off...welcome to the community. If it appears that your post was poorly received it is because it goes against what everyone else in the community is doing.....providing value to others. You're approaching it the wrong way and pounding your chest because you work in digital for an agency is nothing to brag about here. You are an employee. I run a marketing company and manage digital marketers....and I'm on here like a noob. Why? Because it isn't about what you've done. It is about what you will do that will get you out of the slow lane. Start over and share that digital knowledge with others who can benefit from your expertise. Oh, and if you call me an @sshole Its highly likely you will get booted...play nice dude and have fun. BTW, the idea is good but the previous guy you called a deragatory name is right. Good luck

Well to be honest, I came here hoping to further my knowledge and learn more in-depth strategies from these forums and its members. I was kind of thrown off guard with the off had sudden sarcastic remark

"<sarcasm>
</sarcasm>

and a few other degrading remarks. I was not trying to promote any kind of product just merely seeking the advice of like-minded people on a concept I have been thinking about for the past few months. I understand doing anything worth a damn takes time but building from scratch isn't my plans, I believe in the almighty power of API's I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel and it sure isn't fun to be laughed at for it either.

Aside for that, I meant no harm in this daydream of my concept, I was only seeking feedback and proactive suggestions. I feel it could be possible with multiple heads put together which is why I chose to use my own photo and name in hopes of having no barriers or anon walls to hide behind.

I have nothing to hide and nothing to prove. I'm a nice guy who wishes to do nothing more than play nice, make friends, and hopefully one day join a supportive think-tank. As for tooting my own horn I don't believe my work is worth a damn. Similar to everyone else I have ran my own marketing company but I firmly believe there is always something new to learn as technology advances, After the stress of running a full scale marketing company the stress isn't worth it and nothing beats the joy of coming into a team environment. I firmly believe 2 heads are better than 1 and there isn't a single person who can claim they are a master at marketing by a long shot.

In closing, all I'd like to do is be a part of respectful community that supports each other without the belittling sarcasm. I'm always up for a joke but it's hard to sit back and take it when all one wants to do is discuss possible concepts.I apologize for posting in the wrong thread but as I mentioned, feel free to remove my useless post and heck, even my account. I'm sure the community would be pleased and with the vast amounts of similar forums I will find my way. Had I even know these rules in the first place I wouldn't have posted here and wasted your time.

More than anything I've been looking for a forums with sharp people to get advice from. Upon coming across this forum I was thrilled as it seems there are a lot of experts in various fields.

nzerinto

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Aug 1, 2012
Toronto, Canada
I apologize,
I wasn't trying to drum up biz. I was wanting feedback, feel free to remove the thread I wasn't aware it had a cost to it. Sorry

The problem is that you didn't word it like you were looking for feedback. The whole thing sounded like a sales letter, because most paragraphs started with "Our service...." (does x, y or z).

So if you were looking for feedback, you might want to edit that post and actually state that at the very top, and whether this product is something you have developed, are developing, or it's just an idea at this stage....

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
There seems to be a missing feature. What about the startup that I'll be marketing with your tool? Do I have to create that myself?!?!?!? I dont have time for that. You should add that feature.

Briton

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Sep 27, 2014
But all in all do you think its possible and where would I even start?

LuckyPup

Opportunity + Preparation = Success
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA
No clue - I didn't post it. Looks like several guys I knew in high school.

Sounds like you got some valuable feedback on your idea. Hope it helped!

lol whats that from?

Lagron

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 8, 2013
New Jersey
I'll be honest with something that not many people realize...

When you don't have a forum avatar that is your own face-it actually helps a lot because it allows people who read what you say, to imagine who you are etc...but...you're a "kid." We are smarter than to judge by a books cover, but yea, nope, you're too young to know what you're doing/talking about.

Back on topic...You're blatant lack of respect will get you nowhere in life.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.