The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lari932

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jan 12, 2024
I'm in high school in France and read The Millionaire Fastlane a few months ago. The first time I read the book I don't know why but I didn't apply much of the concepts. I was asking myself how I could make money, instead of asking myself how I could deliver value to the world. I kept following the "gurus" on the internet and bought a terrible course about copywriting. I've tried to make money with it but it didn't work. Why? because everybody does copywriting and there are more offers than demand. "After rereading the book, it felt like it was the first time I had read it. I decided to learn how to code because I believe that with this skill, I could solve a lot of problems in the future. For the moment, I have decided to stop listening to the gurus and focus on finishing high school and learning skills that will help me later. In summary, this book was very helpful to me. Without it, I would probably still be asking myself about "how I can make money ?" and listening to every guru I found on YouTube.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Faithful

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 12, 2024
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
read the book

mariamyakeen

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 23, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Hi! My name is mariam.
And I've read the millionaire and finished half of unscripted , I'll probably finish it by This week.
Anyways, the book is really an eye-opener for me. I gave a speech about the book in college and my teacher wasn't really open to the idea of "get rich quick" but its okay cause her opinions doesn't change the reality.
I really tried implementing From the book, cause my ideas can't just rot in my head. I gotta execute them. I watch mj's youtube videos everyday, even though he doesnt upload anymore. I doubt mj might reply, but if he sees this, thank you for writing such an amazing book.
I may have never suffered from the 9-5 cycles.
But your book really changed my views and how I see things. (Im sorry for writing such a long paragraph)
My father is an entrepreneur, and he's really supportive When it comes to entrepreneurship, he's the one who got me the millionaire fastlane . The only thing is that dad does affiliate marketing so it may not be considered a fastlane Businesses as he retired at 45 and it violates the commandment of control from the cents framework. But dad says he has multiple companies paying him, so even if any of them stop working it doesn't effect him.
Anyways this is my first post on the forum.
Thank you for your time.IMG_20240513_035601.jpg

SocialIRL

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 13, 2024
I decided to learn how to code because I believe that with this skill, I could solve a lot of problems in the future.
Hey Lari, first up - good on you to be getting started whilst in HIGH SCHOOL! Awesome.
I'm currently reading the book now. And I am also leaning towards learning coding. It seems to be the best system to satisfy the need I want to address.
I know it's a long process, and just wanted to ask how are you going about learning to code?

EssexCase

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
533%
May 5, 2024
I've just finished the book! Got to say I don't think I've finished a book this quick in ages! There was so many moments, where a lightbulb felt like it had been switched on.

jensen.satake

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
May 8, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Reading

derongu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 15, 2024
I finished listening to the audiobook today. It was awesome. I personally found it even more useful than Hormozi's books, which I also love. I'm going to create a business that touches millions of people's lives and am already working towards it. Thank you.
P.S. I decided to read the book thanks to Ali Abdal's recommendation in a recent video

justrob

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 11, 2024

Thanks, MJ
read the book and it was absolutely changed the way I view making money. Currently reading Unscripted and that is blowing my mind and im only half way through.

PonyBoy

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 15, 2024
I read the book the other day and it definitely had some eye openers for me. So much so this is my first time ever posting anything on any forum.

ezaloth

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 15, 2024
I've read the book. Thank you for the great insights and a new way of thinking.

I'm 29 years old. Growing up in an environment where most of my family and friends are living in the slow lane. I am conditioned to think like them, going to good university and getting a good job and you are "set for life". Reading this book give me a fresh perspective to think from. It is nerve wrecking and nervous for me to quit the slow lane and pursue the unknown in the fast lane. Forgoing the safety of a paycheck and pursuing the unlimited upside.

Even now, I don't have a plan on how is this going to work out but one thing I know is that I myself have to change. I have to let go of my beliefs and identify of someone of a slow track and to learn and condition myself the knowledge the mindset of someone living in the fast track.

GojoSatoru

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 29, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Read the book. Love it!

BruceM03

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 16, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Hello MJ,

One of my uni professors suggested that I should read this book (which is surprising considering the book holds some opinions against the expenses and efficiency of the education system), but it‘s gotten me on track for what I believe to be the right mindset to work towards entrepreneurship. I may still be young, so currently I‘m obtaining as many skills and information as possible so that I can switch over to the fastlane and commit to it.

Bruce

daviddisease

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 18, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Saved me from meaningless gurus and allowed me to look over their meaningless and empty facade.

Irene^^

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 28, 2024
I've read the Millionaire Fastlane book. Thank you @MJ DeMarco for following your passion and writing this book even if you didn't have to. You could be enjoying your millionaire life and not thinking about others to share your experience with. You could celebrate on your own as you are free to do whatever you want.
Lots of wisdom and mindset shift for me. It has given me the needed push when I realised I started to hate my highly-paying job.
I was thinking about how to develop my carrier previously, and realised that I will never be free.
Now I invest my time into the actions towards "what can I suggest to this world" and what useful products I can create that can generate income.
Next two books are in my reading list.

While reading, I remembered one episode from 20 years back. I got my first job and called my mom, "Congratulations!" - she said. - "Now it is for your whole life". I will do everything I can in order not to comply to this statement.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.