If you're interested in learning about SEO and/or improving, visit MOZ Academy and signup. Typically a paid platform, now until May 31st they're providing a promo-code unlock their paid content for free. (Beside's their most expensive bundle.)
Now I'm not sure if the courses, once unlocked, last forever... But if you sign up, you have now until May 31st to learn from their courses.
How do you get access?
1.) Visit MOZ Academy.
2.) Sign up.
3.) Verify your e-mail account.
4.) Select any of the courses except (SEO Essentials Certificate (series)).
5.) Press "Purchase" (You will not enter in ANY payment information).
6.) Enter in promo code: "wegotthis".
7.) The course is unlocked for free.
You're not limited to only one course. I've unlocked all of them besides the SEO Essentials Certificate course.
I'm not affiliated with them at all. I wanted to improve my SEO skills, found them doing this offer, and wanted to share with you all what I found.
Now I'm not sure if the courses, once unlocked, last forever... But if you sign up, you have now until May 31st to learn from their courses.
How do you get access?
1.) Visit MOZ Academy.
2.) Sign up.
3.) Verify your e-mail account.
4.) Select any of the courses except (SEO Essentials Certificate (series)).
5.) Press "Purchase" (You will not enter in ANY payment information).
6.) Enter in promo code: "wegotthis".
7.) The course is unlocked for free.
You're not limited to only one course. I've unlocked all of them besides the SEO Essentials Certificate course.
I'm not affiliated with them at all. I wanted to improve my SEO skills, found them doing this offer, and wanted to share with you all what I found.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
