C
Czech
Guest
I came across this photo just now and felt incredibly strong to share it.
My motivation to becoming a successful entrepreneur is mostly ego-driven:
The truth is, there are billions of starving people in the world. I feel incredibly humbled that I even have the *opportunity* to carve my own path. The ability to read and write alone is a gift.
I'm going to work even harder to this part of my life handled. If you are on this forum, then you are one of the few people on the planet who have the opportunity to turn a dream into a reality. We owe it to ourselves not to squander this.
My motivation to becoming a successful entrepreneur is mostly ego-driven:
- I deserve to have $1,000,000
- I want time and freedom
- Money must work for me
- Working for someone else won't get me anywhere
The truth is, there are billions of starving people in the world. I feel incredibly humbled that I even have the *opportunity* to carve my own path. The ability to read and write alone is a gift.
I'm going to work even harder to this part of my life handled. If you are on this forum, then you are one of the few people on the planet who have the opportunity to turn a dream into a reality. We owe it to ourselves not to squander this.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Attachments
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
