The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Young Hopeful

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Callum

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Aug 2, 2016
Hello fellow businessmen (and women),

I am an 18 year old Aussie who, up until I learnt of The Fastlane (and embarrassingly entrepreneurship), was studying Aerospace Engineering. I have taken serious inspiration from the success and spirit demonstrated in MJ's story, and more recently the success of the people on this site. This has led me to gain the courage to open my first online service (prefer that term over business in this case)! It is an exciting time of planning and I cannot wait to get the ball rolling! I will keep everyone on here up to date on the happenings if there is any interest generated.

Just an edit, regarding traffic through my site, would I need an SEO company to assist in that area, or is there an alternative which I can go to?

Cheers, Cal :tiphat:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

JakeVW

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jul 27, 2016
You can do SEO yourself, and there are other ways as well such as ads and socializing on the networks. There are forum members on here who can give you a lot more insight than I can. Congrats on getting out there and doing it, you've already made progress. Keep it up!

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using Tapatalk

LifeTransformer

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Feb 20, 2015

TheGrind

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jan 20, 2016
Don't bother with SEO, I'd say just focus on social media and PPC and overall building an online presence and the SEO will come naturally. At least that's been my experience.

Callum

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Aug 2, 2016
Thank you for replying guys, I was worried about being new and so being overlooked lol
The advice I have received from you guys is fantastic, and just reinforces that I need to learn these things and become independent!
I think that I will look into those books Life Transformer, that would be invaluable knowledge, much appreciated :)
And The Grind regarding the PPC, that would be achieved through ads I assume, but what I don't understand is how to set that all up, who would you contact? Is there a person I would need to chase up? A reply would be swell!

Cheers guys!

TheGrind

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jan 20, 2016
Thank you for replying guys, I was worried about being new and so being overlooked lol
The advice I have received from you guys is fantastic, and just reinforces that I need to learn these things and become independent!
I think that I will look into those books Life Transformer, that would be invaluable knowledge, much appreciated :)
And The Grind regarding the PPC, that would be achieved through ads I assume, but what I don't understand is how to set that all up, who would you contact? Is there a person I would need to chase up? A reply would be swell!

Cheers guys!
You can either hire a PPC expert or learn it yourself. All I can say is that it's an invaluable skill to have. Look into learning copywriting, read some books, study consumer psychology, and watch some YouTube videos. The time investment will pay itself off.

Callum

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Aug 2, 2016
You can either hire a PPC expert or learn it yourself. All I can say is that it's an invaluable skill to have. Look into learning copywriting, read some books, study consumer psychology, and watch some YouTube videos. The time investment will pay itself off.
Much appreciated man, I think for the purposes of self development I would like to learn it myself! I will take that advice and look into all of that, I appreciate the tips bud! I will post on this thread in the not so distant future regarding the start up of the service, and what I am be struggling with if there are small things that concern me (no doubt there will be).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.