The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Young guy, willing to learn

dylangigs

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
800%
Jun 6, 2017
florida
Hey guys, My name is Dylan and I am a 22 year old guy. I live in Florida and have recently stepped foot into the commerce space. One night I was out driving for uber when I picked up a woman who was the personal massage therapist for the owner of one of largest diamond retail chains in my area.
Long story short, she introduced me to him and he wanted me to work for him as a full time assistant and personal driver. One day while I was driving, he was asking me about myself. I told him of my goals and desires and personal development. He suggested a business partnership. We now sell jewelry together on the internet. I occasionally meet with him for mentorship and advice.
My biggest value in life is freedom. As many entrepreneurs may relate with. My goal with creating an account on this forum is to meet likeminded individuals as well as experienced people who can not only teach me more but shed light on the dark parts of the struggles that I am faced with. Plus Id love to share stories and surround myself with lots of other perspectives.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Cool intro!

Love that you turned a part time job into a networking opportunity into a partnership!

I'm sure many of us would love to learn more about your online jewelry business, what you learned, how it works, interesting aspects about that niche, and really anything that others could learn from - it sounds like an interesting business!

Welcome to the forum. Hope you learn as much from us as we do from you!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
One night I was out driving for uber

when I picked up a woman

she introduced me

One day while I was driving, he was asking me about myself.

He suggested a business partnership.

A lot of people won't see the above quotes ... you WORKING in an endeavor that might not be perceived as "Fastlane" or entrepreneurial, and yet, getting your feet wet in life is WHAT exposes you to opportunities, people, and needs.

We now sell jewelry together on the internet.

And there you have it. Results.

Had you been like a lot of 22 year olds, you would have stayed on the couch and complained that life isn't fair because you can't find a 6-figure job fresh out of college with a liberal arts degree.

Congrats for doing the dirty work and making stuff happen.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...