The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

You think people would be into youtube videos of me riding around NYC during corona lol

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Very wary of making 2 channels,
i do have a personal channel, ill put it there too i guess, see what happens.

I don't know much about Youtube but my question is, why are you wary about making 2 channels?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
I don't know much about Youtube but my question is, why are you wary about making 2 channels?
Youtubers used to that all the time around 2 years ago. But they figured out that focusing on one channel is better. There second channel hardly got any views and subscribers.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn

dont wanna split viewer base, rather get subscribers accumulating on one channel.
theres always risk of course that those that come to see game videos will get turned off by a non game video but i think most people are lazy to unsubscribe lol

I think theres the "herd" effect, the more subs you have, the more likely someone will sub, cause you're not a "loser" channel or whatever lol

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
I see. I think after everything gets opened and my household gets back to normal I'm going to turn on this camera that I bought and put it to use. My goal is to guide the 2 channels together but separate. I have no problem talking about the other channel in case someone from channel 1 wants to go to channel 2 and see if it interests them. I've seen a few people do it very well.

I figure if someone has a channel about medicine and then makes a channel about cooking, they could run them together but gaming and traveling around the city..... not really on the same wave to me..... but that's just me. Don't let me turn the tide, I'm just thinking outloud :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
I see. I think after everything gets opened and my household gets back to normal I'm going to turn on this camera that I bought and put it to use. My goal is to guide the 2 channels together but separate. I have no problem talking about the other channel in case someone from channel 1 wants to go to channel 2 and see if it interests them. I've seen a few people do it very well.

I figure if someone has a channel about medicine and then makes a channel about cooking, they could run them together but gaming and traveling around the city..... not really on the same wave to me..... but that's just me. Don't let me turn the tide, I'm just thinking outloud :)

im just too lazy to manage 2 channels lol
i still have my apps to wry about too.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!