The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

You must see this - The Man who was lost in the jungle!

Anything related to matters of the mind

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs
I think I saw a episode of his story on a show called I shouldnt be alive.

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
I think I saw a episode of his story on a show called I shouldnt be alive.

Might be. I haven't seen him yet, but he is definitely very inspiring. A movie scenario happened in his life...

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs
Yeah it was on I shouldnt be alive. Im watching his video now. Incredible story Thanks adrian!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
You know, many probably skipped over this, as did I originally.

Excellent, excellent video. Thank you and speed +

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
What an intense interview. The four nuggets I got out of this were:

1. We don't breathe life, life breathes us. We can mope and be a victim or we can live. Life doesn't care. Life breathes us and as long as we are here we might as well be in the moment.

2. The pursuit of happiness is a misnomer. There is only happiness as life is found in the moment, not in the promise or hope of moments in the future.

3. Strength, like any other positive trait, is enhanced and only truly developed when we can give it away. ...When we can give our strength to someone else, then and only then are we strong.

4. Freedom from attachment is the ultimate liberation. The purest form of freedom happens within us. We can obtain financial freedom, physical freedom or any other type of freedom, but any of those freedoms are passing and can be taken from us. True freedom is to live in the moment, be happy and greatful and realize that everything we have and are is only passing--and that's okay.

Really powerful interview, thank you for posting.

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
Wow..didn't expect to see more comments here. Thought people missed it. Thanx guys!

Yv, great post. Great points ;)

Infinity, site is WONDERFUL, so much advice from so many different people who made it in different ways! Helps keep your mind open.
Mtnman, thanx for Speed+ buddy ;) Appreciate it!

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
No, this was a great interview. It was much more than I thought it would be.

I especially loved the details that he talked about that were never mentioned during the TV show. I remember the TV show clearly as I've seen it a few times and actually just saw it again last month.

I am very interested in the next interview with the guy that Yossi recommended. Is it out yet? I didn't notice when this interview was first posted online. Is it old or recent?

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
The episode is actually on right now! 8pm PST.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
very good, thank you, amazing story and mixergy site is pretty informative as well.

His story is fairly shocking - surviving with stumps for feet, famished, sick.. I wonder if I could last 2 days in the jungle.

Anyone read "The power on Now"? it talks about living in the moment and finding peace through it - I'd like to discuss it, since I don't think I understood it fully.

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
very good, thank you, amazing story and mixergy site is pretty informative as well.

His story is fairly shocking - surviving with stumps for feet, famished, sick.. I wonder if I could last 2 days in the jungle.

Anyone read "The power on Now"? it talks about living in the moment and finding peace through it - I'd like to discuss it, since I don't think I understood it fully.

There is a thread about Power of Now, pretty recently few forum members discussed it, you should find it easily;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.