The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

You have SEO problems ? I Will Help You !

Aivix231

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Dec 11, 2012
You have some SEO problems or need some tips ?

Im here to start good intro with offering some help hehe.

So if you have any problems, need help, or you had drop in rankings and need answer why it happened, or anything, i will do my best to give you best tips from me.

Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Aivix231

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Dec 11, 2012
Thanks for doing this

I would like to rank for a three-word keyword phrase. What factors play the most hand in having #1 rank for that phrase?

Well, there are various factors to rank website for keywords, here are one of the biggest factors

* Quality and well writter article, also made for SEO
* Quality and unspammy backlinks
* Quality backlinks with high Page rank
* Good anchor text and variety of them.
* Social signals such as facebook likes, tweets, retweets, google + and so on
* Backlink velocity, basically if you add backlinks you need to build more backlinks each day, 1 day - 1 backlink 2nd day - 2 backlinks 3rd day - 3 backlinks, not like 1st day - 1000 backlinks 2nd day - zero 20 day - 1000 backlinks, it doesnt seem natural and you will get penalty probably
* Try to make everything look natural
* Proper permalink structure, it should go www.domain.com/YOURKEYWORD not like www.domain.com/randompost1/goodlink

I could continue, but these are one of the most important things as i think

Avus

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Jun 18, 2013
I have a blog that I since given up on, but maybe you can help me out.

I originally started with SEO. I worked my a$$ off for about 6 months and I was only able to get about 10-20 visitors a day. This was me writing new, SEOd articles, using social media and buying quality backlinks.

What did I do wrong? The blog is in a very competitive niche, and when I stopped I saw the traffic slump. But at one point I was writing a new article every other day and getting the word out.

Aivix231

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Dec 11, 2012
I have a blog that I since given up on, but maybe you can help me out.

I originally started with SEO. I worked my a$$ off for about 6 months and I was only able to get about 10-20 visitors a day. This was me writing new, SEOd articles, using social media and buying quality backlinks.

What did I do wrong? The blog is in a very competitive niche, and when I stopped I saw the traffic slump. But at one point I was writing a new article every other day and getting the word out.

I think you already gave answer to your question : The blog is in a very competitive niche

If you want, you can PM me domain and i will check what went wrong ;)

S

stranger

Hi Aivix231,
How many keywords must be in content? I remember those days when keywords took 6 to 10% of content. SEO changed since 2012, and this why I'm asking.
Thanks.

Aivix231

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Dec 11, 2012
Hi Aivix231,
How many keywords must be in content? I remember those days when keywords took 6 to 10% of content. SEO changed since 2012, and this why I'm asking.
Thanks.

As far as i know google algorithms wants less keyword density, just dont make it obvious, 6%-10% density would be 6-10 keywords for 100 words. You see it would be hard to read.

1-2% is good, just make it look natural thats one of the best tips i can give, when you write article or content, dont focus on density but try to make good article , helpful and useful for your readers, they will like your post and will stay, get you more $$$ and share it , thus getting more views.

S

stranger

As far as i know google algorithms wants less keyword density, just dont make it obvious, 6%-10% density would be 6-10 keywords for 100 words. You see it would be hard to read.

1-2% is good, just make it look natural thats one of the best tips i can give, when you write article or content, dont focus on density but try to make good article , helpful and useful for your readers, they will like your post and will stay, get you more $$$ and share it , thus getting more views.

I get your point, but i disagree with you about a good written article can promote itself well enough. Well, how many quality content or articles do you see on google front page? Well, when i look on quality articles they aren't in google top 10. Google cannot still kill bullshit content sites. Yeah, you are right 6%-10% keywords are overseod our day. 2%-4% is best today if you put your keywords in the right places of the content. Quality content + the right number of the keywords is what works for people and SEO today. Also, don't forget google has a list of the words that they never count.

Aivix231

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Dec 11, 2012
I get your point, but i disagree with you about a good written article can promote itself well enough. Well, how many quality content or articles do you see on google front page? Well, when i look on quality articles they aren't in google top 10. Google cannot still kill bullshit content sites. Yeah, you are right 6%-10% keywords are overseod our day. 2%-4% is best today if you put your keywords in the right places of the content. Quality content + the right number of the keywords is what works for people and SEO today. Also, don't forget google has a list of the words that they never count.

If others have crappy content, that doesnt mean you need to have crappy content ;)

Of course, great content wont rank by itself, but quality content ensures that users enjoys your article and probably will like your site, will read more, will share it and so on.

Offsite also should be based with quality backlinks not crappy ones. If others use crappy links, then you dont need that, it will kill site in long term

puckman

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Apr 12, 2011
NYC
once a site is built and an SEO process has been established for publishing, why do companies pay SEO firms large monthly fees for ongoing work?

Last edited:
S

stranger

If others have crappy content, that doesnt mean you need to have crappy content ;)

Of course, great content wont rank by itself, but quality content ensures that users enjoys your article and probably will like your site, will read more, will share it and so on.

Offsite also should be based with quality backlinks not crappy ones. If others use crappy links, then you dont need that, it will kill site in long term

I didn't mean to creat crappy content for SEO. Of course, you have to write for people but you may mind SEO too while you're doing the writing.
Quality content without SEO is like a try to find readers on Mars. Your quality stuff is useless if folk can't find this quickly.

Aivix231

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Dec 11, 2012
once a site is built and an SEO process has been established for publishing, why do companies pay SEO firms large monthly fees for ongoing work?

Just to keep these rankings i guess, they still need to continue to build backlinks , if they stop it , then ranks probably will get lost.

Whiphsh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Jan 10, 2013
Lithuania
More profit for them.

Not much more than that.

However, some really did set themselves up to work that way, but again, only because it's more profit for them.

You can either risk, fire them and see what happens or stay safe and keep paying them.

I'd make a guess that less than 50% are truly worth keeping. Especially if you're a small business and don't pay them much.

Obviously doesn't apply if you are charged for content writing and publishing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.