Hello, Forum, this is a test post to see if it improves my writing, I am using Language Tool Editor. Looked at Andy, to come with a pattern 2-4 lines of text down, 18 words across.
What I do not get is the reason every so often, there is one line of text?
Does this somehow allow communication to be easier on the reader, and how often ?
I do have my PC a nice pre-built custom around $3000, working on videos now, which may be the preferred way to communicate.
I want reader's to feel comfortable even, if it means doing something uncomfortable.
Andy, thank you, for your videos. I watched one about hiring people who have a take it or leave it attitude vs someone who has real value to offer.
Alright, anyway enough time. Feedback welcomed by me . Starting a class at the IAB. On Social Media Consulting, an excellent skill to specialize in and build a unit around.
It has been my choice now, to quit wasting time trying to figure it out.
Let my gut guide me.
Improve where I need to improve, focus on the present. I know with what I learn I can help people. Help myself get out there and bring some value. I am doing this, and I am doing this in the present. It is not about another class or book to read, it is about grinding out rough edges on skills I already have then, bring them into the market.
If I have to direct customer's to other people all the time. I hurt my own credibility. To offer words of wisdom to myself, and other's," If you are struggling to help yourself then, you are struggling to help someone else." until next time....
What I do not get is the reason every so often, there is one line of text?
Does this somehow allow communication to be easier on the reader, and how often ?
I do have my PC a nice pre-built custom around $3000, working on videos now, which may be the preferred way to communicate.
I want reader's to feel comfortable even, if it means doing something uncomfortable.
Andy, thank you, for your videos. I watched one about hiring people who have a take it or leave it attitude vs someone who has real value to offer.
Alright, anyway enough time. Feedback welcomed by me . Starting a class at the IAB. On Social Media Consulting, an excellent skill to specialize in and build a unit around.
It has been my choice now, to quit wasting time trying to figure it out.
Let my gut guide me.
Improve where I need to improve, focus on the present. I know with what I learn I can help people. Help myself get out there and bring some value. I am doing this, and I am doing this in the present. It is not about another class or book to read, it is about grinding out rough edges on skills I already have then, bring them into the market.
If I have to direct customer's to other people all the time. I hurt my own credibility. To offer words of wisdom to myself, and other's," If you are struggling to help yourself then, you are struggling to help someone else." until next time....
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
