To be honest I do not know how to write a proper business plan. I wrote a basic one in college for an assignment but that was a few years ago.
I see that some people say they are not needed and other say they are absolutely necessary.
My question is: is it worth it to pay someone to sit down and write one with me for the first time? I have a few ideas for business that I want to further evaluate and I feel that now would be the best time to learn how to properly write out a business plan.
I poked around on Google and found few resources that either didn’t overcomplicate the process or weren’t full of advertisements and redirects.
Thanks!
I see that some people say they are not needed and other say they are absolutely necessary.
My question is: is it worth it to pay someone to sit down and write one with me for the first time? I have a few ideas for business that I want to further evaluate and I feel that now would be the best time to learn how to properly write out a business plan.
I poked around on Google and found few resources that either didn’t overcomplicate the process or weren’t full of advertisements and redirects.
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
