The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

World Trade Since Covid19

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Bad news is relished by the media, and it rubs off on businesses and consumers alike. Is the world economy dead on its feet? It depends on which news media or organizations you get your information from.
Beaurocratic organizations such as WTO and the Worldbank still remain bearish on the subject of recovery, but looking closely at the situation gives me a slightly brighter picture.
Here's some of what I have found:
INDIA TIMES Reports that India is returning to normal, with logistics recovering.
SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST Reports that Chinese ports are busy and that foreign trade through Chinese ports rose by 16.5% in the first 10 days of September.
The JOURNAL OF COMMERCE (NY based, dedicated to matters of world trade) says: "Strong demand for containerized imports in the US and Europe through the third quarter peak season is limiting the availability of equipment in Asia that is urgently needed to serve the fast-rising volume."

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
INDIA TIMES Reports that India is returning to normal, with logistics recovering.
It's projected that way (many believe it), but its not.
It is recovering and coming back to normal but I beleive effects of COVID19 will be there for decades,people just not are aware.
Government is not taking massive action towards betterment.
They closed school, college everything at 3000 cases but now are opening anything within their political agenda at now cases at 7.5 MM in total.

I personally believe businesses are like people, leave them for sometime without oxygen they die.
I am talking about economy and living expenses in general.

One more thing I don't understand is how come nifty50( top 50 in indian stock exchange), is going up and near equal to pre covid times. Indian government is not injecting money in the stock market.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.