Hello there, hope you're all having a nice day,
I am in search of a few opinions on a question i often ask myself. I have a lot of free time which enables me to read, and work on my ideas. However because of the free time that I have I find it very hard to gauge what time i should allow myself as true chill/me time . I find myself beating myself up when I relax because of the fact i'm not doing anything productive because I know I should be reading/working.
I just wanted to ask what kind of work/play ratio you guys hit. What kind of time do you allocate to yourself to do exactly as you desire?
-PureA
I am in search of a few opinions on a question i often ask myself. I have a lot of free time which enables me to read, and work on my ideas. However because of the free time that I have I find it very hard to gauge what time i should allow myself as true chill/me time . I find myself beating myself up when I relax because of the fact i'm not doing anything productive because I know I should be reading/working.
I just wanted to ask what kind of work/play ratio you guys hit. What kind of time do you allocate to yourself to do exactly as you desire?
-PureA
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
