The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Will somebody help me to establish a cryotherapy business?

GreatAriFlores

New Contributor
Oct 7, 2021
I want to start a cryotherapy business. It will benefit customers from all walks of life, especially fitness enthusiasts and those undergoing rehabilitative treatments, such as radiotherapy.
We will need to find suitable accommodation to store the equipment and to carry out our operations. Certain cryotherapy machines do not take up more than 1 sqm.
I would like to start the business as soon as possible
I will be hiring staff through job sites and word of mouth

Thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I've spent 7 years and wrote 3 books that will show you how... have you read any of them?

You were asked a question and ignored it... have you read any of the books I've written?

Or do we have to suffer through another one of your vague questions and pseudo begging posts?

I'd like to know before myself and others waste more time on your threads, either through responses or admin management.

In short, someone might already be trying to *help* you but you don't want the help because it simply asks too much of you. Seems you just want a check for a million dollars, with no questions asked.

Backstory: LANDFILL - Will somebody make me a Millionaire/Billionaire?

Also, you proclaim you are "The Great AriFlores!" -- then why do you need our help? In your mind, you're already great. Greatness can solve problems, and greatness doesn't beg on forums for handouts.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018
MJ

3 posts, 2 threads. What else do you need to know?

Landfill !!!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

KushShah9492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 2, 2021
India
I think it’s a bot. He’s just repeating what he’s programmed to be saying.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
I want to start a cryotherapy business in . It will benefit customers from all walks of life, especially fitness enthusiasts and those undergoing rehabilitative treatments, such as radiotherapy.
We will need to find suitable accommodation to store the equipment and to carry out our operations. Certain cryotherapy machines do not take up more than 1 sqm.
I would like to start the business as soon as possible
I will be hiring staff through job sites and word of mouth
I had knee surgery 6 weeks ago (ACL surgery). I go to PT twice a week right now. In fact, I will be going to an appointment tonight. I had to look up your cryotherapy on google. I hate to have cold put on me. It hurts like hell, so it's not included in my appointments. But, that's just one of the tools in the tool bag. Are you proposing to supply that one tool to the PT industry? I assume it is a machine rather than a bag of ice????

So, again, what's your plan? Where are you gonna start with your plan? We, on this forum, like solid plans with defined next steps. That's the difference between a dream and a business plan. Then, you must take that first step in order for your plan to any reality.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I had knee surgery 6 weeks ago (ACL surgery). I go to PT twice a week right now. In fact, I will be going to an appointment tonight. I had to look up your cryotherapy on google. I hate to have cold put on me. It hurts like hell, so it's not included in my appointments. But, that's just one of the tools in the tool bag. Are you proposing to supply that one tool to the PT industry? I assume it is a machine rather than a bag of ice????

So, again, what's your plan? Where are you gonna start with your plan? We, on this forum, like solid plans with defined next steps. That's the difference between a dream and a business plan. Then, you must take that first step in order for your plan to any reality.

It's a freezing chamber (standing) where you freeze for 120 seconds (or more) -- afterwards, you're supposed to feel great. I've done this before (a few months ago actually, pic below) and don't remember any benefit. Supposedly it helps repair tissues and injuries super fast. To be honest, I should have tried several times, I only had one session.

Here's a pic:

IMG_1610.jpg

I'm guessing it does work -- its a form of Wim Hof's strategy of using cold to stimulate the immune system. This is why athletes are always taking ice baths ... they recover super quick.

I had 2 more cryo sessions left to use, but ended up leaving Arizona. So I wasted them ... my experience was only once.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
It's a freezing chamber (standing) where you freeze for 120 seconds (or more) -- afterwards, you're supposed to feel great. I've done this before (a few months ago actually, pic below) and don't remember any benefit. Supposedly it helps repair tissues and injuries super fast. To be honest, I should have tried several times, I only had one session.

Here's a pic:

View attachment 40306

I'm guessing it does work -- its a form of Wim Hof's strategy of using cold to stimulate the immune system. This is why athletes are always taking ice baths ... they recover super quick.

I had 2 more cryo sessions left to use, but ended up leaving Arizona. So I wasted them ... my experience was only once.
Thanks for explaining. It looks like a torture chamber to me! I like my whirlpool bathtub a lot more.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018

Here's a pic:

View attachment 40306

we in Okanagan, BC have a whole spa set up with cryogenic chambers that are actual rooms. Each with different level of cold.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
When I walked outside this morning, I thought about this thread and I laughed. Here in Alaska, winter is coming on fast. It was pretty cold out there and this is just the beginning of the season. It costs me lots of money to keep that cold out there and keep it warm in my house.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.