Vigilante
Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
There have been some questions as to why I deleted some posts.
Pretty simple. I didn't think it added to the discussion for me to besmearch a respected member of the forum over a philosophical disagreement.
The thread at one point had value. Regularly, we will fix threads when disagreements tend to derail otherwise productive discussions. For the most part, we let stuff run wild unless it gets so far off the rails that it will wreck a discussion. Think of Ravioli being banned from the thread. Most of you with the pitchforks voted for it, so your wanting to burn your humble servant at the stake for deleting inflamatory comments rings hollow from some.
If there was anything posted that you think was substantive, you are welcome to repost it. Nobody really cares. There was no content that was deleted that was on topic or relevant.
Ya'all have the ability to delete posts you write for a period of time. This was no different. The only difference is I also deleted the responses that in context would make no sense without the OP.
I'm not planning on spending any more time holding hands on this. Ya'all can delete your own posts. I deleted mine, and adjacent. You want to repost, knock yourself out.
I'm good. I'm not about to get into a bitch fight over cleaning up a thread in my volunteer job.
I've respectfully and sincerely apologized to anyone who was meritous of an apology.
Pretty simple. I didn't think it added to the discussion for me to besmearch a respected member of the forum over a philosophical disagreement.
The thread at one point had value. Regularly, we will fix threads when disagreements tend to derail otherwise productive discussions. For the most part, we let stuff run wild unless it gets so far off the rails that it will wreck a discussion. Think of Ravioli being banned from the thread. Most of you with the pitchforks voted for it, so your wanting to burn your humble servant at the stake for deleting inflamatory comments rings hollow from some.
If there was anything posted that you think was substantive, you are welcome to repost it. Nobody really cares. There was no content that was deleted that was on topic or relevant.
Ya'all have the ability to delete posts you write for a period of time. This was no different. The only difference is I also deleted the responses that in context would make no sense without the OP.
I'm not planning on spending any more time holding hands on this. Ya'all can delete your own posts. I deleted mine, and adjacent. You want to repost, knock yourself out.
I'm good. I'm not about to get into a bitch fight over cleaning up a thread in my volunteer job.
I've respectfully and sincerely apologized to anyone who was meritous of an apology.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
