Ignore me... my brain's fried, I just ate a pizza and I'm buzzing from an energy drink, but I'm also quite frustrated.
I'm spending my limited spare time back at university doing some study which will ultimately get me a doctorate and the knowledge I create will (hopefully) help hundreds of thousands of people. Don't get me wrong, this study is not to get me money... in fact, I have no idea how to monetise it in the fastlane sense (I could consult, but even a few hundred dollars an hour wouldn't be enough to shackle me to a job).
I'm writing one paper at the moment which is a mere few thousand words, but it's the hardest one I've ever written. The topic's not hard, but the process of thinking about it and refining it in the appropriate scientific method is busting my brain.
Why, oh why is doing good, valuable, meaningful stuff so hard? Maybe all the easy meaningful stuff has already been done.
Sheesh...
/rant.
I'm spending my limited spare time back at university doing some study which will ultimately get me a doctorate and the knowledge I create will (hopefully) help hundreds of thousands of people. Don't get me wrong, this study is not to get me money... in fact, I have no idea how to monetise it in the fastlane sense (I could consult, but even a few hundred dollars an hour wouldn't be enough to shackle me to a job).
I'm writing one paper at the moment which is a mere few thousand words, but it's the hardest one I've ever written. The topic's not hard, but the process of thinking about it and refining it in the appropriate scientific method is busting my brain.
Why, oh why is doing good, valuable, meaningful stuff so hard? Maybe all the easy meaningful stuff has already been done.
Sheesh...
/rant.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
