I always find it interesting to try and dissect why one business succeeds where other fails and/or vice versa. According to an article asking if Google Plus is a failure , it seems the search engine giant needs a boost for its Social Networking site. I didn't bother to do any fact checking on the numbers their graphic tosses out, but if it's true that's simply astonishing! Any ideas why it's struggling so much? Is it lacking some sort of feature I over looked? Is it the fact that it got in the game so late? I personally think it lacked the "exclusivity" that Facebook initially had and failed to introduce something innovative and new like Twitter or Pintrest. They simply took the basic social network layout, slapped Google all over it, and rolled it out, or at least that's how I felt when I used it for all of 15 minutes. What are your thoughts?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
