The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why I decided to continue with my site.

Anything related to matters of the mind

Halli

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Jun 18, 2009
London,UK
I had been putting together a website. Boring as hell when you feel that your in over your head. Working with things that you're not quite sure on how works or how the final look will be. I had made a facebook page for my site and set things up and just needed a little more content and some finishing touches and I'd be ready to go. But I got both bored and overwhelmed on all the things I needed to know and do so I decided to "take a break". That break has lasted for about 3 months now and I wasn't finding any motivation to continue. Everytime I even thought about the site I got bored and overwhelmed. But the other night I was staying up late watching a movie. And I saw that I had a facebook notification. Someone had "liked" my facebook page. Someone that wasn't my friend liking it out of duty. Not even friend of a friend (and in Iceland everybody are friend of a friend). But someone that I had no idea who was, and lived in a completely different country had looked at my facebook page and decided that she liked what she saw. For the rest of the night I kept thinking about this. Thinking that if one person was able to find a facebook page with very few "likes" and find it interesting then there must be others that feel the same. So I decided to start again from where I left off. While doing this I try to have music to keep me motivated. Or in between sessions I watch something that motivates me to keep going. Oh and having a whiteboard in your workplace makes a huuuuuge difference. I recently put up mine and I use it a lot. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.