The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Which YouTube video(s) helped you the most?

What is your opinion about youtube?

• It can help improve your knowledge

• It's only for entertainment

• It's a waste of time

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dan_Cardone

Losers make excuses. Winners find solutions.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Jul 23, 2019
While im sure there are some great videos out there, I never really take the time to watch them because of how inefficiently they deliver useable information.

Between the advertisments, sponsor shoutouts, and droning on and on, it takes 15 minutes to deliver information I can read in a book in 5 minutes.

Edit: what I love about that first video is that it gets right to the point. I wish more videos were like that.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
I missed the boat on this thread. Buried in work today, but I learned just about everything I do for profit, or refined what I already knew, on YouTube.

It's immensely helpful for practical real world things. I'm not super confident it would be as helpful with advertising, marketing, or any of the other stuff we dig into... at least not for what i get involved with.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.