- Joined
- Nov 30, 2015
- Messages
- 74
Rep Bank
$380
$380
User Power: 124%
Hello,
For the past 6 months of my business' lifetime, I've been using Facebook Ads to solely make my sales. Now it's time to venture out and try new things, my next stop is making use of Instagram, Google Adwords and perhaps Bing - will soon venture out to bloggers and influencers. But I like the consistency of Facebook Ads engine, my goal is to have several engines all running at once.
I was looking to use Pinterests network, however it's blocked in Australia, frustratingly, hoping I am not missing out on too much.
My niche is more on the creative side (musicians, painters, creatives etc etc).
Which networks do you recommend I should definitely make use of?
For the past 6 months of my business' lifetime, I've been using Facebook Ads to solely make my sales. Now it's time to venture out and try new things, my next stop is making use of Instagram, Google Adwords and perhaps Bing - will soon venture out to bloggers and influencers. But I like the consistency of Facebook Ads engine, my goal is to have several engines all running at once.
I was looking to use Pinterests network, however it's blocked in Australia, frustratingly, hoping I am not missing out on too much.
My niche is more on the creative side (musicians, painters, creatives etc etc).
Which networks do you recommend I should definitely make use of?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
