The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where to incorporate?

Scipio

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Apr 9, 2013
Hey guys,

my bootstrapped startup is making some revenue and I didn´t incorporate yet. The market is Germany but my problem is: If I incorporate in Germany I have to pay taxes on all my income there (including my income outside of the startup). So I need another country. I sell to small businesses, so it looks pretty suspicious if I corporate in a less-developed country.

We spoke to an investor who offered to invest 150k$ into it for getting a minor share but he probably lost interest after I told him we are not incorporated yet.

I´m living abroad, traveling since 3 years, living in 8 countries so far. I have a German passport. 2 other employees and me work remotely on the project and we don´t need an office.

Who knows a good action plan how I can solve this problem?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

timmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 29, 2013
Ireland
There are threads here on that very subject. Worth a look around..........Anyway Ireland currently offers 12.5% corporation tax if you want to HQ in Europe, and will not change any time soon. As a nation we have a high number of start ups ( per capita that is ) which might be of interest to you. Otherwise the folks tnat know about such loop holes here seem to recommend South American countries (from what I remember). Hope that helps a litte.

Chris R

Desire. Logic. Fear.
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 9, 2013
The guy who goes by Global Wealth here in the forum I'm sure will be able to help you. I'd send him a Private message if he doesn't see this post.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
If you want pure offshore, I help most clients register in Anguilla or Seychelles. If you don't want pure offshore, then we help them in Singapore or Hong Kong.

there are benefits to each of them, we would need to address your situation individually to determine the best solution.

PM me if you want to chat.

StevenFlecha

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Nov 25, 2013
Location Idependent
If you want pure offshore, I help most clients register in Anguilla or Seychelles. If you don't want pure offshore, then we help them in Singapore or Hong Kong.

there are benefits to each of them, we would need to address your situation individually to determine the best solution.

PM me if you want to chat.

PM send, thanks!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.