I'm trying to latch on to the more widely known pop culture trends (Kim Kardashian, Pokemon Go etc..) and then make up memes, and tie that in with the kind of posts that my followers on Instagram often sees (my industry already has a built-in audience).
I did one such post today and it got me over 1200 Likes, 38 comments and nearly 60 followers, it's currently still going up and by tomorrow's end, should hit double that amount. This is in contrast to most of my posts that are getting 190 - 250 Likes with 1 - 2 comments on average.
I'm using Google Trends but wonder if there's an even better tool for this sort of thing. I don't want to subscribe to magazines though.
I did one such post today and it got me over 1200 Likes, 38 comments and nearly 60 followers, it's currently still going up and by tomorrow's end, should hit double that amount. This is in contrast to most of my posts that are getting 190 - 250 Likes with 1 - 2 comments on average.
I'm using Google Trends but wonder if there's an even better tool for this sort of thing. I don't want to subscribe to magazines though.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
