What's new

Where Can I Hire USA based photographers?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

madskills

New Contributor
Joined
Jun 22, 2014
Messages
7
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 71%
Hi there,
I am doing a non-profit (not a keyword you would expect in this forum I know) project that requires to hire some USA based photojournalists or just photographers who could do short interviews with random people. Preferably the photographers should be living in cities with 1M+ in population.

I tried posting a listing @ odesk/freelancer/elance but I was unable to find anyone.

Is there some odesk/elance for photographers I am unaware of? I tried googling for half an hour but I was unable to find one.

Thanks for your help!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Zua duamf veli e muul up gowiss, O'n tasi tuniupi xomm ci uggisoph xjev zua'si muuloph gus.

O'n puv tasi og zua'si muuloph gus gsiicoit us puv. Gowiss ot e qeof qmevgusn vjisigusi vjev duamf ci e qsucmin zua'mm ipduapvis, juxiwis zua duamf vsz dupvedv qiuqmi epf iyqmeop zuas tovaevoup. Zua piwis lpux xjev xomm jeqqip.

jvvqt://xxx.gowiss.dun/

Juqi ov jimqt.
 
Vjeplt gus zuas siqmoit! Pu, O en puv muuloph gus gsiicoit. O en xommoph vu qez e sietupecmi enuapv ug nupiz gus iwisz qod xovj e tjusv opviswoix evvedjif vu ov.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom