The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Whats your opinion: 7 habits of highly effective people by Stephen Covey

For any book discussion

Lawrence Barse

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Mar 8, 2014
Hi everyone,

so, I'm planning to read 7 habits of highly effective people by Stephen Covey.

What I'd like to know from you is

• have you read this book?
  • what inspired you to read this book?
  • how much do you agree with what the author has to say about the book?

I read the sample of this book on Amazon, and it seemed to me that the author is referring to books published in 1920's where these books help you to build your personality, influence people, think positively, imagine wealth in your mind and you will attract wealth etc etc.
I think the author is referring to How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie and Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

Now, I've read both of these books and I must say that they have been very helpful to me. But now that I'v e read what Stephen Covey has to say, I'm guessing this is going to contradict what I've learnt from those 2 books.

I'd like to know from you'll what you think about these 3 books!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ross Morgan

Fortch
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Dec 22, 2015
Valencia CA
Hi everyone,

so, I'm planning to read 7 habits of highly effective people by Stephen Covey.

What I'd like to know from you is

• have you read this book?
  • what inspired you to read this book?
  • how much do you agree with what the author has to say about the book?

I read the sample of this book on Amazon, and it seemed to me that the author is referring to books published in 1920's where these books help you to build your personality, influence people, think positively, imagine wealth in your mind and you will attract wealth etc etc.
I think the author is referring to How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie and Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

Now, I've read both of these books and I must say that they have been very helpful to me. But now that I'v e read what Stephen Covey has to say, I'm guessing this is going to contradict what I've learnt from those 2 books.

I'd like to know from you'll what you think about these 3 books!
I have this book sitting on my desk, was debating whether or not I'd read it as well, ty for coinscidental thread :p

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.