First of all I want to mention that I surely know that nobody can make the life decisions for me. This thread is not about a final decision, only for input. In my experience my opinion is always strongly influenced by my thoughts and believes, so I want to ask different people with different life paths.
SO: What would you do if you would be (like me) just turned 18 years old, living with your parents and got 1 year school left to graduate from the highest german education. You know "The Fastlane" and read business books. Also you started two businesses, creating income but stopped because they weren't scaleable.
Would you:
a) Do "Dual College" - Apply for it in a bank and study, while already working in the bank. Get 1000€ a month and study for free + get a college degree for free. I could life for 1000€ a month nearly in every german city and move out of my parents house.
Problem: I would need to focus 100% on school to get the best possible degree for this.
That means: Stop going to the gym (atleast till I get good again in school) , stop reading fastlane so much. And of cause no time to start a business. For the last school year and the 3 next years in college.
b) Get a normal bank training. Also 1000€ a month but no college degree and less income after I finished 2 years after I am done. Option to work yourself up. Be in a private bank at the age of 35 and give rich people investing advise. (That would be possible with option a) too) 100k pay a year.
I don't need to get a good school degree and got time for business.
Mental problem: I am not doing 1 thing 100% focused. Not 100% business. Not 100% bank.
c) Do something totally different (travel, work, etc.) I got around 5000€ in savings for this.
SO: What would you do if you would be (like me) just turned 18 years old, living with your parents and got 1 year school left to graduate from the highest german education. You know "The Fastlane" and read business books. Also you started two businesses, creating income but stopped because they weren't scaleable.
Would you:
a) Do "Dual College" - Apply for it in a bank and study, while already working in the bank. Get 1000€ a month and study for free + get a college degree for free. I could life for 1000€ a month nearly in every german city and move out of my parents house.
Problem: I would need to focus 100% on school to get the best possible degree for this.
That means: Stop going to the gym (atleast till I get good again in school) , stop reading fastlane so much. And of cause no time to start a business. For the last school year and the 3 next years in college.
b) Get a normal bank training. Also 1000€ a month but no college degree and less income after I finished 2 years after I am done. Option to work yourself up. Be in a private bank at the age of 35 and give rich people investing advise. (That would be possible with option a) too) 100k pay a year.
I don't need to get a good school degree and got time for business.
Mental problem: I am not doing 1 thing 100% focused. Not 100% business. Not 100% bank.
c) Do something totally different (travel, work, etc.) I got around 5000€ in savings for this.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
