The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What to watch?

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
Fight Club.
Mr. Robot.
The Professor and the Madman.
Pete's Dragon (1977 version). With the caveat that Pete's mental health is higher than any other character's. Well, his and the dragon's.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
American Pyscho.

Although I would describe the protagonist as a "based sigma male" as opposed to "mentally ill".

style-2011-08-inspiration-american-psycho-american-psycho-still.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chubakazubaka

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jan 19, 2022
The best movie I've ever seen in my life about mental illness is Isle of the Damned. It was recommended to me by a girl I met on Fling.com. In my opinion, the plot of this movie is very coolly twisted, and tells the story of how two bailiffs are investigating the disappearance of a patient who was being held in a clinic for dangerous and mentally ill criminals. As they investigate, they encounter many problems and lies. You will find out everything further on your own in the film. Enjoy watching it.

Last edited:

JackWhite

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Jan 17, 2022
American Pyscho.

Although I would describe the protagonist as a "based sigma male" as opposed to "mentally ill".

style-2011-08-inspiration-american-psycho-american-psycho-still.jpg
The best movie I've ever seen in my life about mental illness is Isle of the Damned. It was recommended to me by a girl I met on Fling.com. In my opinion, the plot of this movie is very coolly twisted, and tells the story of how two bailiffs are investigating the disappearance of a patient who was being held in a clinic for dangerous and mentally ill criminals. As they investigate, they encounter many problems and lies. You will find out everything further on your own in the film. Enjoy watching it.
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
Fight Club.
Mr. Robot.
The Professor and the Madman.
Pete's Dragon (1977 version). With the caveat that Pete's mental health is higher than any other character's. Well, his and the dragon's.
Thanks guys, I'll definitely look at what I haven't watched yet and review what I've watched from your list. I can recommend a couple of films for you: Hell (1994) Girl, Interrupted (1999) Black Swan (2010)

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Melancholia

It's a depressing movie about a girl struggling with severe depression in the depressing backdrop of the impending end of the world.

Fantastic film that I'll never watch again.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
Two Lovers
Revolutionary Road

JackWhite

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Jan 17, 2022
Melancholia

It's a depressing movie about a girl struggling with severe depression in the depressing backdrop of the impending end of the world.

Two Lovers
Revolutionary Road

Fantastic film that I'll never watch again.
This is the first time I hear about these films. Thank you very much, I'll definitely take a look!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.