OpenSeas
New Contributor
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2014
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 67%
My latest idea will drastically change the work output for gardeners. There is another company in the R&D stage as well for a similar product, which is not validation in itself, but I think further validates there is a need for new technology in the industry.
I'm wondering:
what/who to ask to validate the idea further?
So far, I've thought of:
- forums
- expos
- people buying indoor gardening equipment
- businesses selling indoor gardening equipment
what/who to ask to gain traction and begin presales?
I've been an entrepreneur for a few years now, but this is my first go at a fastlane model and am learning an immense amount of new information every day. If I'm missing necessary info in this post, please let me know!
This is an industry changer, so no one is googling for this product; it doesn't exist yet. But there are a dozen other products that this can replace.
Product name/branding is already set on and target market will be indoor gardeners (home and greenhouse), for soil and hydroponic gardening.
Critiques/advice welcome!
I'm wondering:
what/who to ask to validate the idea further?
So far, I've thought of:
- forums
- expos
- people buying indoor gardening equipment
- businesses selling indoor gardening equipment
what/who to ask to gain traction and begin presales?
I've been an entrepreneur for a few years now, but this is my first go at a fastlane model and am learning an immense amount of new information every day. If I'm missing necessary info in this post, please let me know!
This is an industry changer, so no one is googling for this product; it doesn't exist yet. But there are a dozen other products that this can replace.
Product name/branding is already set on and target market will be indoor gardeners (home and greenhouse), for soil and hydroponic gardening.
Critiques/advice welcome!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
