A
ANON14545y
Guest
I live in Europe, NOT US or UK.
I have lots of computer-related knowledge, but not programming or graphic design, the former is just not interesting to me and I'm not artistic for the latter. I excel at improving, analyzing and making decisions based on the data, making a plan on how to achieve a set goal, etc. - you know the type. I have experience with this, as I've helped someone I knew to get his new and unknown company to the top 1 spot in the country, past other similar companies which were here for years. That was done in a couple months when I took on helping him.
Unfortunately that was unofficial, I didn't have a position at his company and I have only a high-school diploma, so I can't get a job, so I am attempting to proceed towards my goal that I had since I was still in high-school - to have my own business. Whether it's an individual business or a company with 100000 employees, doesn't matter to me yet, I am looking to do something to pay the bills and be able to buy decent food for myself.
So I'm not sure what I should be looking for. I've been trying to think of a decent business idea that wouldn't cost much (I have around $2000 in my bank account, inheritance), as as I have mentioned, I'm unable to get more money. Therefore, I'm starting from scratch - what should I be looking for? An internet company? A local company? A individual business where I'm the only employee? I can't ask for ideas here, but I'm not sure WHAT to ask ideas for - I want to ask for ANY ideas.
P.S. Ask any questions, whether legal, about me or whatever else, I'll answer.
I have lots of computer-related knowledge, but not programming or graphic design, the former is just not interesting to me and I'm not artistic for the latter. I excel at improving, analyzing and making decisions based on the data, making a plan on how to achieve a set goal, etc. - you know the type. I have experience with this, as I've helped someone I knew to get his new and unknown company to the top 1 spot in the country, past other similar companies which were here for years. That was done in a couple months when I took on helping him.
Unfortunately that was unofficial, I didn't have a position at his company and I have only a high-school diploma, so I can't get a job, so I am attempting to proceed towards my goal that I had since I was still in high-school - to have my own business. Whether it's an individual business or a company with 100000 employees, doesn't matter to me yet, I am looking to do something to pay the bills and be able to buy decent food for myself.
So I'm not sure what I should be looking for. I've been trying to think of a decent business idea that wouldn't cost much (I have around $2000 in my bank account, inheritance), as as I have mentioned, I'm unable to get more money. Therefore, I'm starting from scratch - what should I be looking for? An internet company? A local company? A individual business where I'm the only employee? I can't ask for ideas here, but I'm not sure WHAT to ask ideas for - I want to ask for ANY ideas.
P.S. Ask any questions, whether legal, about me or whatever else, I'll answer.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
