The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

What publisher choose for my mobile game

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Nitrazepam

New Contributor
Mar 23, 2021
Hello I'm developing a game with my team and I need a publisher

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Archer_Zero

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Oct 2, 2020
A battle royale, for mobile, I can't say much, what options I have.
I don't have experience with the business of hard core mobile games
but, of the top of my head I think the big guys might help, like game loft & the others

smaller publishers might work with you as well depending on the game, like "Lion studios", armor games, kongregate ...

Nitrazepam

New Contributor
Mar 23, 2021
I don't have experience with the business of hard core mobile games
but, of the top of my head I think the big guys might help, like game loft & the others

smaller publishers might work with you as well depending on the game, like "Lion studios", armor games, kongregate ...
what are the big guys? And do they finance projects? What share of revenue take?

Archer_Zero

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Oct 2, 2020
what are the big guys? And do they finance projects? What share of revenue take?
as I mentioned before, I don't have experience with the mid & hardcore mobile gaming business, but a quick google search should give you the list of top publishers.

- you can use appannie.com as well to view the top apps & find what publishers are dominating the market .
- as for financing, you're gonna need to reach out to the different publishers & find out.

Good luck

app annie url for top games of current date:

Hadrian

Celtic Whispers
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Hello I'm developing a game with my team and I need a publisher
My friend what you NEED is a well developed game with a large number of users and traction before you start to DEVELOP a relationship with a publisher.

Check out the apps Colour Switch and Angry Birds. Their stories will help you.

Best of luck,

Hadrian

:peace:

Nitrazepam

New Contributor
Mar 23, 2021
My friend what you NEED is a well developed game with a large number of users and traction before you start to DEVELOP a relationship with a publisher.

Check out the apps Colour Switch and Angry Birds. Their stories will help you.

Best of luck,

Hadrian

:peace:
I think it's possible with a demo only

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
Was just going over the content with @Black_Dragon43 and something came up that probably won't...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom