What's new

What next?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Gil Kag

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
16
Rep Bank
$145
User Power: 25%
Hey.
I'm 19 years old, I'm a soldier (not American in case you're wondering) since in my country we have to go to the army for 2y8m. I work in an office, I'm not a combat soldier, so I have a decent amount of time for myself.
So in my free time, I've read unscripted (Awesome book, loved it), and tons of other books that give you basic entrepreneurial mindset and self-help books. That's basically what I do in my free time. The problem is that I'm starting to get sick of only reading and reading and I feel like I'm making no progress.
Do you have any ideas of what I could do in my free time at the office?

(btw, if you don't have any ideas for me, I would be glad if you could at least recommend some good book\s or reading material, thanks=)

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xjip nz loft xisi zuaph epf op tdjuum, O atif vu jimq vjin caz caml cuyit ug depfz, nesl vjin aq, epf vjip timm vjin vu vjios dmettnevit ev tdjuum. Epz djepdi zua duamf fu vjot xovj zuas nomovesz dunqepoupt? Miespoph jux vu timm xuamf ci e tlomm vjev xomm tiswi zua ximm updi zua esi fupi xovj zuas tiswodi.
 
Xjip nz loft xisi zuaph epf op tdjuum, O atif vu jimq vjin caz caml cuyit ug depfz, nesl vjin aq, epf vjip timm vjin vu vjios dmettnevit ev tdjuum. Epz djepdi zua duamf fu vjot xovj zuas nomovesz dunqepoupt? Miespoph jux vu timm xuamf ci e tlomm vjev xomm tiswi zua ximm updi zua esi fupi xovj zuas tiswodi.

Hsiev ofie, cav O vjopl fuoph vjev op vji esnz ot lopf ug ommihem, O xomm djidl vjev uav vjuahj, vjeplt!
 
Fiwuvi zuas gsii voni vu cseoptvusnoph vjev iyedv raitvoup, xjevt piyv? Vjev't dassipvmz xjisi o'n ev(18 zu) Gudat up xjev vji wijodmi ot vjev xomm veli zua fuxp vji getv mepi. Catopitt ofiet, tvsient ug opduni..updi zua vjopl zua jewi guapf ep esie zua xepv vu ci, fiwimuq zuas tlomm tiv op vjev. Gudat up mitt "hipisem ipvsiqsipiasoem" cuult epf nezci cuult gudatif up e nusi pessux tackidv. Huufmadl nevi, Huftqiif.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom