- Joined
- May 20, 2014
- Messages
- 356
Rep Bank
$1,730
$1,730
User Power: 328%
Hey guys, I am relatively new here so if this topic is in another thread please forgive me.
I just wanted to know from personal experience the amount of money copywriters in the forum received when they just started out. I was researching and have stumbled upon a series of freelance websites, however comments and reviews suggest that these are amongst the worst places to make money and land clients.
I would like to utilize my skills of the english and portuguese language in order to make some "start - up" money.
I currently live in Brazil and if I can achieve a monthly income of $2500.00 USD, that would be more than enough to cover my expenses and save the remaining amount of money for investment purposes.
* Off topic - has anyone here ever done freelance translation? I have heard that there is definately earning potential in that field.
Thanks guys, I look forward to hearing from you all!
- Thiago
I just wanted to know from personal experience the amount of money copywriters in the forum received when they just started out. I was researching and have stumbled upon a series of freelance websites, however comments and reviews suggest that these are amongst the worst places to make money and land clients.
I would like to utilize my skills of the english and portuguese language in order to make some "start - up" money.
I currently live in Brazil and if I can achieve a monthly income of $2500.00 USD, that would be more than enough to cover my expenses and save the remaining amount of money for investment purposes.
* Off topic - has anyone here ever done freelance translation? I have heard that there is definately earning potential in that field.
Thanks guys, I look forward to hearing from you all!
- Thiago
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
