The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What are your beliefs?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Paul David

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 17, 2015
England
Lately i've been consciously thinking about how i see the world and what i believe in. In a couple of years i'll be 40 and i think i've spent enough time on this planet to get a true reading of my own values and beliefs from the experiences i've been through so far.

Of course what i believe in may be something you completely disagree with and that's perfectly fine, the most important thing is that you belief in something because YOU want to. Not because someone you admire does. You have to be true to yourself.

Anyway here's mine and a lot of them are linked to time. Which once spent we can never get back.

1. Time/Freedom are more important than money. (although i'm fully aware Money is required for this to happen)
2. The day of the week doesn't matter to your body. It's simply another 24 hours of time you're alive.
3. Trading 5 days a week for 2 days of freedom is NOT an acceptable ratio. (Thanks MJ - fully agree)
4. Finding out your beliefs or your WHY is one of the most liberating and important things you can do to live a life of contentment.
5. Spending the majority of my time in a place with warmth and sunshine improves my happiness and well-being.
6. Wishing days away to get to the weekend is not a healthy way to live. (Really annoys me when i hear on the radio when the DJ says well done everyone we've got Monday out of the way or only 2 more sleeps until the weekend etc)
7. Spending 40-50 years of working to enjoy 5-15 years (if i'm lucky) retirement/freedom is NOT acceptable to me. (again thanks MJ)
8. It's the people inside a place that are more important than the place itself.
9. Work hard but only if it leads to working smarter
10. Focus on one thing instead of multi-tasking
11. 90% of content on mainstream news channels is about pain or suffering. Other than offering perspective on life from time to time it serves no purpose.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.