The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What are some of the Biggest Challenges when merging into the Fastlane for you?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Rangermac2

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Jun 1, 2020
Tennessee
I wanted to see the adversity others have faced through their journey while merging into the Fastlane.

For me it has to be the ridicule: I have very supportive family and decent amount of supportive friends but some of my friends absolutely ridicule me and claim that whatever I try it won't work. Its been a hard part of the experience and its gotten to the point I don't want to discuss ideas in fear that I will get ridiculed. Criticism is fine to because it can be used as a way to show flaws in a system or idea and has a level of scrutiny but ridicule in my connotative definition is the criticism without a level of scrutiny, not for improvement but for destruction.

Another aspect of adversity is the fear of taking the next step. While it is important to push forward and keep going sometimes it seems scary and I even find myself asking "should I even do this?" when it is extremely beneficial.

Another thing is that I'm not getting the same things my friends have, they have stable jobs but compared to me I don't have a job. I spend most of my time trying to create ideas and implement them to aid others, but am not to the point of where it is extremely profitable.

Any words of Encouragement, Criticism, Similar Stories, or your own completely different circumstance is much appreciated

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jobless

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jun 8, 2017
EU
There's a few threads like this, but it's good that you are sharing your experience.

Jobs, when sustainable/stable, are great. An employee is paid because they create excess value for the employer, and by extension the customer, in addition to their wage/salary. This qualifies jobs as 'productive'.

People that do not see the big picture, but do value their own jobs, will start to notice you are creating value when you create jobs. As in, you hiring people. When you hire people, you become their customer/client, and others have to value you more as such consciously and subconsciously. That is at least when my family/friends started taking me seriously. I sell products they consider ridiculous and have no need for, but they can still respect me for how I go about it.

However, the first and main benefactors of your endevours are your potential customers, so focus on them.

This is a transactional/materialistic mindset, but reality and your personal position in it is very tied to this.

Rangermac2

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Jun 1, 2020
Tennessee
There's a few threads like this, but it's good that you are sharing your experience.

Jobs, when sustainable/stable, are great. An employee is paid because they create excess value for the employer, and by extension the customer, in addition to their wage/salary. This qualifies jobs as 'productive'.

People that do not see the big picture, but do value their own jobs, will start to notice you are creating value when you create jobs. As in, you hiring people. When you hire people, you become their customer/client, and others have to value you more as such consciously and subconsciously. That is at least when my family/friends started taking me seriously. I sell products they consider ridiculous and have no need for, but they can still respect me for how I go about it.

However, the first and main benefactors of your endevours are your potential customers, so focus on them.

This is a transactional/materialistic mindset, but reality and your personal position in it is very tied to this.
This is some golden advise, I've gotten very discouraged and I've worked hard to make odd jobs to fund my endeavors because I always wanted to create for me and myself and I had a good successful dog sitting gig in my neighborhood that I have since handed to my sister. I focused on what my neighbors desired and the money followed. Like you said once the time comes I can begin providing people with jobs and creating a business that has utility then the value will follow.

There's a lot for me to learn especially from those who've already merged into the fastlane, I appreciate the time you took to respond to me and I hope I understood correctly as I am still learning and educating myself on being Unscripted and in the Fastlane

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.