The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Well that was the easy part - now for the hard part - Execution

Jaquelyn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 12, 2013
New Hampshire / Belgium
So the easy part was very exciting - like the starting line of a triatholon. Everyone at the starting line knows what is coming and yet a lot of them can't finish. I've started what I know will be like an ironman but am still exhilarated by the cold water and the sound of the start. I have my idea, I've found that need. That hole that I think I can fill to improve the world just a little bit. I've been searching myself for someone to provide such a service but havent found anyone doing so but a phone book. I've figured out how I can monitize it and got an idea for branding. I've registered my domain name, designed my logo, resurched business structures and trademarks. I am filing all my paperwork and have started my web design. But like the start and the first 100m of the swim the start and cold water - you know that there is so much more to come. I've got to launch my idea out into the world and see if it can swim. There are merchant accounts to be setup, marketing to be done and fulfillment a to be made - and that's just before take long the bike. I should always remember that there is a marathon to follow.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.