Hey guys,
I've been looking into all the finer points of getting our website built. In the meantime while researching all kinds of shit I cane across "Parallax scrolling". I think it's pretty damn cool but I've also only been looking at the "best of" sites.
Here's a thought I had last night after staring at so many sites I was getting motion sickness. Utilize that scrolling technique to build children's books. My initial thought was to use "Where the Wild Things Are" for a first book since it's one of the most popular books out there. Then move onto the Dr. Seuss books and other major collections. I immediately thought about how to deploy the books.... Make the viewer an app to allow other authors to create "Parallax books".
Just a thought that I really would like to pursue. Looks Like my work load just went through the roof.
Mike
Here's a pretty good example of the scrolling technique for those not familiar.
http://www.alquimiawrg.com/#/home
I've been looking into all the finer points of getting our website built. In the meantime while researching all kinds of shit I cane across "Parallax scrolling". I think it's pretty damn cool but I've also only been looking at the "best of" sites.
Here's a thought I had last night after staring at so many sites I was getting motion sickness. Utilize that scrolling technique to build children's books. My initial thought was to use "Where the Wild Things Are" for a first book since it's one of the most popular books out there. Then move onto the Dr. Seuss books and other major collections. I immediately thought about how to deploy the books.... Make the viewer an app to allow other authors to create "Parallax books".
Just a thought that I really would like to pursue. Looks Like my work load just went through the roof.
Mike
Here's a pretty good example of the scrolling technique for those not familiar.
http://www.alquimiawrg.com/#/home
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
