What is the standard (what is the reality on the streets) regarding licensors providing warranties and indemnity provisions?
Do I really have to provide a warranty that the invention does not infringe? How can I do this if I cannot possibly eliminate all possibilities of this?
And, do I have to provide indemnify the licensee if they get sued? How can I do this without going broke in the process?
Are there real life options for the small guy or are we doomed to "take it or leave it"?
Thank you for reading and any help.
Do I really have to provide a warranty that the invention does not infringe? How can I do this if I cannot possibly eliminate all possibilities of this?
And, do I have to provide indemnify the licensee if they get sued? How can I do this without going broke in the process?
Are there real life options for the small guy or are we doomed to "take it or leave it"?
Thank you for reading and any help.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
