The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Wanted: Beta Testers for Audio Program-- Limited Spots Available

Anything related to matters of the mind

Trent

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Jul 9, 2008
China
Fastlaners,

I'm currently helping my younger brother develop brainwave entrainment products. We are seeking 3 people to test our product for free, with the stipulation being that participants must give us feedback to improve and if they benefit from the product, provide testimonials and referrals.

The product is a customized mp3 utilizing isochronic tones to help reduce anxiety and influence your brain as you desire. Additional details will be sent upon entrance to the program.

We both have tested this and have experienced only positive results. Personally, the best benefit of the program has been a lot less stress and anxiety in my daily life, coupled with significant behavior change.

This has been posted in another forum, so again, we can only take on 3 people for now. Please respond only if you can meet criteria. Thank you for your help!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isochronic_tones

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gonzosan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
May 10, 2011
I've used Isochronic tones before, I have a few myself that I used a while back. I don't know how well they worked, if it was just a placebo effect or what, but I know the deep sleep ones seemed to help. The stress relief and focused ones might have helped, but only because I was probably too focused on what I was doing and having headphones on drowned out everything else.

*edit* Look up "the unexplainable store", that's where I got mine from. I liked that they had 3 versions of each, Isochronic being the most expensive for obvious reasons. Good luck.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.