The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[Video] I Quit My $120,000 Job After Learning 3 Things

Anything related to matters of the mind

EmotionEngine

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Sep 15, 2020
United States

DavidePaco00

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 27, 2022
A pretty thoughtful video from a person who got tired of their 9 to 5. Sounds like he is basically figuring out how to become Unscripted on his own, like the kid who got himself out of the Matrix in an Animatrix episode.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvCGppdE2E0
I was reading an article a while ago. Turns out more and more people are quitting high paying- secure jobs to pursue their dreams.

As the guy says in the video " failing is better than not trying at all".

You see, tho... Failing is a choice.

You don't fail until You decide to. Mistakes are only lessons after all, so You can't really fail. You can lose money, that's okey. Find a part time job and reivest the money You earned to adjust your mistakes.

Internet offers us endless possibilities to make a living.

Let's conquer them.

Cheers,

Davide

Mhesh

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Sep 11, 2021
Seattle
I was reading an article a while ago. Turns out more and more people are quitting high paying- secure jobs to pursue their dreams.

As the guy says in the video " failing is better than not trying at all".

You see, tho... Failing is a choice.

You don't fail until You decide to. Mistakes are only lessons after all, so You can't really fail. You can lose money, that's okey. Find a part time job and reivest the money You earned to adjust your mistakes.

Internet offers us endless possibilities to make a living.

Let's conquer them.

Cheers,

Davide
A pretty thoughtful video from a person who got tired of their 9 to 5. Sounds like he is basically figuring out how to become Unscripted on his own, like the kid who got himself out of the Matrix in an Animatrix episode.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvCGppdE2E0
The guy just posted another video; hahaha say it was wrong to do that???

View: https://youtu.be/84FPm7oAQG8

MaxAMG

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Aug 29, 2022
Netherlands
Basically, if you're living a life (working a job) that forms a barrier to happiness, quit.

But don't quit to follow your passion (which I'm guessing is why the YouTube guy quit and thus is his "mistake").
And don't necessarily quit right away.

I worked a full time job. I've spent about 3 years going to work without feeling fulfilled. I was longing to live the unscripted life, without consciously being aware of it.

Then quite suddenly, I decided to quit.
But I didn't quit to follow my passion.
And I didn't quit solely because I couldn't take it anymore.

While working my job, I built a business. I started to focus less on my job, and more on my "escape plan" if you will.
When the business showed potential, but was limited due to the requirement of spending a certain amount of time and effort on my day job, I quit. I haven't regretted that decision for a single moment since.

Quit your job not to follow your passion. Quit your job - when the time is right - to fully live Fastlane/Unscripted .

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Speculatooor

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Jul 11, 2019
Netherlands
I am actually planning on getting back to a low pressure part-time job (with a lot of autonomy), which to me feels like the ideal tradeoff.

Stable income to pay bills, relieving financial pressure, creating a good environment (for trading in my case).
Enough free time, energy and motivation to progress toward goals.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.