I am writing this post because, people scream investor as if getting one to support your idea is as easy as grocery shopping.
I don't know any investor who drops money on just a thought.Where is your prototype?Are you already earning money on your idea? Wade 1 million, mentioned some questions that an investor might also ask.
My research into investors' also taught me, they expect more control, they would want 65-70% ownership I know at least for businesses. I am not sure how they work on products.
I hired Davison, to build the prototype, and only paid them a portion of what they are asking for. Without the prototype where I can even show the investor what it will look like in stores.They will laugh at me and send me packing.
Maybe, some people in this forums dealt with investors, or are investors themselves, and can shed more light on the topic
I don't know any investor who drops money on just a thought.Where is your prototype?Are you already earning money on your idea? Wade 1 million, mentioned some questions that an investor might also ask.
My research into investors' also taught me, they expect more control, they would want 65-70% ownership I know at least for businesses. I am not sure how they work on products.
I hired Davison, to build the prototype, and only paid them a portion of what they are asking for. Without the prototype where I can even show the investor what it will look like in stores.They will laugh at me and send me packing.
Maybe, some people in this forums dealt with investors, or are investors themselves, and can shed more light on the topic
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
