The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Unscripted

Anything related to matters of the mind

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Who is the publisher on this and the language? I can't recall selling one for Farsi or Arabic.

capt.izadpanah

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 16, 2021
Tehran
Who is the publisher on this and the language? I can't recall selling one for Farsi or Arabic.
Hi
This book has just been translated and published and has not been sold yet.
This book has been translated into Persian.
The translator of this book is Mohammad Izadpanah.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Yes, but did you buy a license? Who is the publisher?

You can't just publish a book from an author because you like it.

It is theft and copyright infringement.

capt.izadpanah

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 16, 2021
Tehran

I translated this book for you. So that Persian languages can also be read. And then I will send this file to you so that you can print it if you like. If you want me to send this file to you to print it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Wow. Just wow.
Someone just did it without even asking MJ. Then posted here!

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria

This is a little offtopic and I`m sensing that this thread will go in the bin, but if you ever want to translate the book in Bulgarian and sale it in Bulgaria translated I can help with that.
I`d love to give away some copies and help spread it here, but most of my collegues, contacts and friends dont really know english well enough to read it or listen to it.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I translated this book for you. So that Persian languages can also be read. And then I will send this file to you so that you can print it if you like. If you want me to send this file to you to print it.

So that Persian languages can also be read.

You don't understand.

You can't copy a book and sell it (or give it away) in your language WITHOUT a license and WITHOUT permission.

This statement indicates you intend to distribute. Doing so is amount to stealing.

While I appreciate that you translated the book on your own volition, you did not ask for permission and as such, you can only use the file for your own personal use, not for distribution, sharing, or sale.

If you want to sell the translation, you need to pay for a license. As a publishing company here in America, we would have no use for the file, it is only valuable to a licensed publisher in the Middle East.

capt.izadpanah

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 16, 2021
Tehran
You don't understand.

You can't copy a book and sell it (or give it away) in your language WITHOUT a license and WITHOUT permission.

This statement indicates you intend to distribute. Doing so is amount to stealing.

While I appreciate that you translated the book on your own volition, you did not ask for permission and as such, you can only use the file for your own personal use, not for distribution, sharing, or sale.

If you want to sell the translation, you need to pay for a license. As a publishing company here in America, we would have no use for the file, it is only valuable to a licensed publisher in the Middle East.
Ok, so please tell me how much is the license fee?
If I can pay, I will sell this book and if I can not pay, I will delete it.

OleksiyRybakov

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Aug 25, 2021
Germany
You don't understand.

I would like to translate your books into Ukrainian. Since I am not familiar with the laws in the USA, what is the official procedure for translating your books legally?

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Ok, so please tell me how much is the license fee?
If I can pay, I will sell this book and if I can not pay, I will delete it.

You don't understand.

NO-PUBLISH.png

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.