D
DeletedUser394
Guest
"Little sacrifices make a BIG difference when enough people join forces. There is no time like the present to change your world... our world. Together we CAN make a difference."
About two weeks ago a wrote up pledge forms and got people to pledge their time and/or money to helping out the communities in which they live. In two weeks I'll be taking a group of friends that I assembled to volunteer at a food distribution center serving soup kitchens and other charities.
The goal of United 4 Change is to have participants pledge their time and/or money to make a difference.
I handed out forms with three columns
1st column = Name
2nd column = Volunteer Hrs Pledged
3rd column = Donations (non-perishable food items)
You can donate your time and/or foodstuffs to any charity of your choosing, but you have to give me the amount of hours or the number of cans that you plan on donating.
Note: You can act on your pledge at ANY time.
The goal when I started this was 1,000 hours pledged or 5,000 cans donated, or a combination of bother (1 hr = 5 cans).
Anyway I need your help
So far I have been able to get 33hrs of volunteering and 253 cans donated. We need to reach our goal! The deadline is December 31st, but you can act out your pledge anytime until next year. (I'm getting a company to match half our donation if we reach the goal.
Just put your name (first and last, or first only doens't matter), and what you plan to do/donate (hours not where) on this post or through PM.
If you've done some in the last month (November), that counts.
Thank you so much, and have an excellent holiday season!:smx19:
About two weeks ago a wrote up pledge forms and got people to pledge their time and/or money to helping out the communities in which they live. In two weeks I'll be taking a group of friends that I assembled to volunteer at a food distribution center serving soup kitchens and other charities.
The goal of United 4 Change is to have participants pledge their time and/or money to make a difference.
I handed out forms with three columns
1st column = Name
2nd column = Volunteer Hrs Pledged
3rd column = Donations (non-perishable food items)
You can donate your time and/or foodstuffs to any charity of your choosing, but you have to give me the amount of hours or the number of cans that you plan on donating.
Note: You can act on your pledge at ANY time.
The goal when I started this was 1,000 hours pledged or 5,000 cans donated, or a combination of bother (1 hr = 5 cans).
Anyway I need your help
So far I have been able to get 33hrs of volunteering and 253 cans donated. We need to reach our goal! The deadline is December 31st, but you can act out your pledge anytime until next year. (I'm getting a company to match half our donation if we reach the goal.
Just put your name (first and last, or first only doens't matter), and what you plan to do/donate (hours not where) on this post or through PM.
If you've done some in the last month (November), that counts.
Thank you so much, and have an excellent holiday season!:smx19:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
