Its been a little over 2 years since I've joined this forum.
Back then, I didn't know anything about business.
Desperately trying anything that works, youtube, selling ebooks, dropshipping, affiliate marketing, amazon, ebay, sourcing.... etc
None of which was a success, but it taught me a lot.
In a few hours I'll be wrapping up my kickstarter, which has raised 5 figures in 35 days.
Although the numbers aren't that impressive, I feel like I've finally become an entreprenuer, it is like I've burnt all the boats, I got featured in magazines and news outlets... There is no going back now.
The most surreal moment was the biggest day on this campaign, I was sitting at home in my underwear watching the funds come in, close to $6,000. I didn't sleep for 40+ hours that day, my mind was going nuts.
The market has validated my business, and now I begin the long and fun journey of fulfilling my customers, and scaling this to a million dollar business.
I think the biggest take away from these 2 years is that, everyone progresses at a difference pace, don't compare yourself to others, keep believing and persisting then great things will happen.
Thanks to all the people here who's lent me a helping hand, especially the ones I've met in person. Just being around you guys opened my eyes to a world of possibilities.
Back then, I didn't know anything about business.
Desperately trying anything that works, youtube, selling ebooks, dropshipping, affiliate marketing, amazon, ebay, sourcing.... etc
None of which was a success, but it taught me a lot.
In a few hours I'll be wrapping up my kickstarter, which has raised 5 figures in 35 days.
Although the numbers aren't that impressive, I feel like I've finally become an entreprenuer, it is like I've burnt all the boats, I got featured in magazines and news outlets... There is no going back now.
The most surreal moment was the biggest day on this campaign, I was sitting at home in my underwear watching the funds come in, close to $6,000. I didn't sleep for 40+ hours that day, my mind was going nuts.
The market has validated my business, and now I begin the long and fun journey of fulfilling my customers, and scaling this to a million dollar business.
I think the biggest take away from these 2 years is that, everyone progresses at a difference pace, don't compare yourself to others, keep believing and persisting then great things will happen.
Thanks to all the people here who's lent me a helping hand, especially the ones I've met in person. Just being around you guys opened my eyes to a world of possibilities.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
