Hello Fastlaners,
I would like to register a trademark for 2 products in Germany. Since trademark laws are often harmonised, it would be ok to ask it here.
In Germany the trademark application process is way easier if you use harmonized terms to describe the products, meaning pre-determined words found in TMclass, instead of using your own words. The two products are:
1. Bed restraint/ bondage kit
2.Breast milk storage bags.
For the bed bondage product I could only find ''sex toys'' as a harmonized word. For the breast milk storage bags I could only find ''feeding aids and pacifiers''. My question is, will my trademark be protected for these 2 products if I register the trademark using those two harmonized words? Or are they too broad? Trademark registration would be important for getting listing's protection on Amazon and also when other businesses tries to use your brand name.
Thank you!
I would like to register a trademark for 2 products in Germany. Since trademark laws are often harmonised, it would be ok to ask it here.
In Germany the trademark application process is way easier if you use harmonized terms to describe the products, meaning pre-determined words found in TMclass, instead of using your own words. The two products are:
1. Bed restraint/ bondage kit
2.Breast milk storage bags.
For the bed bondage product I could only find ''sex toys'' as a harmonized word. For the breast milk storage bags I could only find ''feeding aids and pacifiers''. My question is, will my trademark be protected for these 2 products if I register the trademark using those two harmonized words? Or are they too broad? Trademark registration would be important for getting listing's protection on Amazon and also when other businesses tries to use your brand name.
Thank you!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
