Lately I've been meddling with this idea in my head...tourism oriented since I live in tourism oriented place.
We all know the typical type of sites that look like directories of various tourism services (accommodation, dining, sightseeing tours etc) ... people who make those kinds of websites tend to aim for quantitative angle of the business, low listing fee x as many listings as possible = $...
Since my current dayjob takes half of my day, I was thinking on approaching this from another angle...multimedia heavy blog, a mix between daily photoblog (I do photography and I do it well), short video vignettes/documentaries about interesting people, sights and places (I do video and I do it well) and basically promote it as much as possible, something like my own travel channel in a way...but tightly focused on this town I live in.
We all know the typical type of sites that look like directories of various tourism services (accommodation, dining, sightseeing tours etc) ... people who make those kinds of websites tend to aim for quantitative angle of the business, low listing fee x as many listings as possible = $...
Since my current dayjob takes half of my day, I was thinking on approaching this from another angle...multimedia heavy blog, a mix between daily photoblog (I do photography and I do it well), short video vignettes/documentaries about interesting people, sights and places (I do video and I do it well) and basically promote it as much as possible, something like my own travel channel in a way...but tightly focused on this town I live in.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
