What's new

Tony Hawk and iJustine discuss how to use social media

Marketing, social media, advertising
Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ToonMike

New Contributor
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
28
Location
.
Rep Bank
$155
User Power: 43%
Hey guys I'm Mike. I'm not sure if I introduced myself to everyone, but I love social media and I love YouTube.

Here are two cool video I think this subforum would appreciate.

[video=youtube_share;BqpZf51xbkY]http://youtu.be/BqpZf51xbkY[/video]

At about 25:06 Tony talks about how people live on Facebook.

He basically confirms that we need to adapt to social media if we want our businesses to thrive.

[video=youtube_share;I49aah3Gaq4]http://youtu.be/I49aah3Gaq?showinfo=0[/video]

Skip to about 15:15 where she talks about building online communities. iJustine is a huge inspiration of mine because we both make youtube videos, and my goal is to build a huge loyal following like her.

I hope this video helped anyone wondering more about social media and the online space!!

---Michael
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom