The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Time to get off the side walk for good - My Intro

geotboy777

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 18, 2011
Hey everyone just thought id share my story, and hope to include u all in my journey to financial freedom and road to success. Id love everyone's ideas and criticisms i just never want to stop improving myself and the world around me.

I have read the MJs book witch i feel has impacted me the most and has opened my eyes to the fastlane :fastlane:. I have been a long time lurker and i can say with out a doubt there are goldmines of info in these forums. And some very smart people willing to share. And i have to take advantage of this opportunity.

I left college after my second year as it was not for me. I have read Think and Grow Rich, How to win Friends and Influence people, Rich Dad , Currently reading Nail it Then Scale it and Atlas Shrugged (wich i love so far). Also on my list to read Lean start Up and Ca$vertising.

I recently came out of a slump personal problems a toxic relationship and some drug abuse (marijuana just doing it to offten and using it for the wrong reasons) I am much happier now and have focused more on my self recently and cut way back on smoking and Officially Quit Just recently .

Over the years i have accumulated some debt cars, school, ect. and as of now my monthly income is just barley more then my monthly bills. I live out on my own and pay for everything (come from a family of 10 kids:)). So i currently work making just 11 dollars an hour. And it is wasting so much of my time so i need to use the time that i do have to try and build something that can set me free from this job and focus on creating more streams of income.

I am ready to buckle my a$$ down and kick it into gear and go do something my MAIN problem is focusing on one idea.
Anyways i hope to help as many people as i can on this forum and home to learn alot more from everyone.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Thats great man. Just remember one thing about sidewalkers, they value material items and "status" more than their freedom.

For example they finance 7 series bmws while living in a shit apartment.

They have a huge entitlement and victim complexity. They choose to have children with un-committed partners and then they complain how they have kids to feed. Don't get me wrong I like kids but creating another human being takes emotional, financial and chronological resources. If you already have kids give them unconditional love and encourage them to do what they want in life not what you want.

Hopefully you are in it for a permanent change. Not just for mental masturbation. Specialize in a skill set and apply the fastlane commandments and you will hit it big. good luck.

geotboy777

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 18, 2011
socaldude- Thank you for the encouragement.

I did mess by buying a more expensive car then i could afford ($10,000) but after having 2 lemons i couldn't take it anymore and the stress relief is worth it in some aspects. Im also in debt from college loans only $10000 got out early enough. So im slowly trying to eliminate these debts i have been selling stuff that just sits in my house.

My main goal is to start on 1 project and put my all into it and im thinking for a stater projects i will start a local directory of small business in my local town pop. (100,000)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...