mainstreet
New Contributor
I seem to be commenting on customer service alot today - made me think of the funniest restaruant bad service story I had happen to me. We were at a pub and grill and I ordered a cheeseburger and french fries. When the order came I literally had 3 french fries on my plate. I was with a friend and my wife whom were served adequate fries - and I asked the waitress for the rest of mine. We all laughed about it - she said maybe she dropped some on the way or the cook ran out of taters. She left - soon the manager showed up at the table and told me that the limited portion of fries was due to the fact of the size of each fry. I explained I only got 3 fries - she blew me off and continued to explain how much taters cost nowdays. We were speechless for a moment waiting for the candid camera guy to show up - then I told her to bring me my order of fries or I wouldnt be paying for them. She showed up at the table a few minutes later with the most glorius platter of cheesy french fries you have ever seen. I told her I didnt ask for cheese, she mumbled something and left. My wife grabbed one and put it in her mouth - I said spit it out, dont become a traitor for cheese. She told me that her soul was for sale and that platter of fries was the right price. Then my friend dug in. I didnt eat any of them out of spite. The waitress apologized, we tipped her well and left. We still visit that restaurant as everyone there but the manager is fantastic - and we laugh about the 3 fry incident every time we go.
I would like to hear some of your horrible restaraunt service stories!
I would like to hear some of your horrible restaraunt service stories!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
