GoodluckChuck
Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
This sounds like a Fastlane-ish song to me. The scripted wires got so many people. Don't be one of them! Enjoy the song!
View: https://youtu.be/BwcZ81SftVw
The Neighborhood - Wires
We talked about making it
I'm sorry that you never made it
And it pains me just to hear you have to say it
You knew the game and played it
It kills to know that you have been defeated
I see the wires pulling while you're breathing
You knew you had a reason
It killed you like diseases
I can hear it in your voice while your speaking you can't be treated
Mr. Know it all had his reign and his fall
At least that's what his brain is telling all
If he said help me kill the president
I'd say he needs medicine
Sick of screaming let us in
The wires got the best of him
All that he invested in goes
Straight to hell
Straight to hell
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Straight to hell
Straight to hell
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
He told me I should take it in
Listen to every word he's speaking
The wires getting older I can hear the way their creaking
As their holding him
Well I could see it in his jaw
That all he ever wanted was a job
He tells me to be raw
Admits to me that every little flaw
That never let him sit upon the top
Won't tell me to stop
Thinks that I should be a little cautious
I can tell the wires pulled
If he said help me kill the president
I'd say he needs medicine
Sick of screaming let us in
The wires got the best of him
All that he invested in goes
Straight to hell
Straight to hell
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Straight to hell
Straight to hell
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
I'm having trouble in believing
And I just started seeing
Light at the beginning of the tunnel but he tells me that I'm dreaming
When he talks I hear his ghosts every word they say to me
I just pray the wires aren't coming
If he said help me kill the president
I'd say he needs medicine
Sick of screaming let us in
The wires got the best of him
All that he invested in goes
Straight to hell
Straight to hell
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Straight to hell
Straight to hell
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Straight to hell
Straight to hell
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Straight to hell
Straight to hell
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
The Neighborhood - Wires
We talked about making it
I'm sorry that you never made it
And it pains me just to hear you have to say it
You knew the game and played it
It kills to know that you have been defeated
I see the wires pulling while you're breathing
You knew you had a reason
It killed you like diseases
I can hear it in your voice while your speaking you can't be treated
Mr. Know it all had his reign and his fall
At least that's what his brain is telling all
If he said help me kill the president
I'd say he needs medicine
Sick of screaming let us in
The wires got the best of him
All that he invested in goes
Straight to hell
Straight to hell
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Straight to hell
Straight to hell
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
He told me I should take it in
Listen to every word he's speaking
The wires getting older I can hear the way their creaking
As their holding him
Well I could see it in his jaw
That all he ever wanted was a job
He tells me to be raw
Admits to me that every little flaw
That never let him sit upon the top
Won't tell me to stop
Thinks that I should be a little cautious
I can tell the wires pulled
If he said help me kill the president
I'd say he needs medicine
Sick of screaming let us in
The wires got the best of him
All that he invested in goes
Straight to hell
Straight to hell
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Straight to hell
Straight to hell
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
I'm having trouble in believing
And I just started seeing
Light at the beginning of the tunnel but he tells me that I'm dreaming
When he talks I hear his ghosts every word they say to me
I just pray the wires aren't coming
If he said help me kill the president
I'd say he needs medicine
Sick of screaming let us in
The wires got the best of him
All that he invested in goes
Straight to hell
Straight to hell
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Straight to hell
Straight to hell
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Straight to hell
Straight to hell
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Straight to hell
Straight to hell
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
