• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Influence, The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it and let's discuss!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion(Review | Discuss)

This Is What The Slowlane Looks Like

Discussion in 'General Mindset, Motivation, Beliefs' started by AshrafI, Apr 17, 2019 at 7:11 AM.

1. AshrafI

AshrafI Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $268
    This animation is a clear insight into what the Slowlane or Ratrace looks like and highlights all the problems people have whilst living a SCRIPTED life.

If you take a look at the comments section, you can find countless amounts of people whining about their problems in their lives, but can't be bothered to actually do anything.

I've watched this video multiple times before and can't find anyone who has actually posted it. So I apologise if someone had posted this video before.

2. astr0

astr0 Grinding Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $979
    It was posted before, but thanks for posting it again! It deserves a bump.

AshrafI likes this.
  3. Silverfox148

Silverfox148 Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $577
    Interesting video, the whole rat race aside, I found it interesting how "happiness" and "happy" where plastered all throughout. I've had this mental thread that anytime I see "happy" when something is being sold, I become wary. I think at the subconscious level it triggers some type of response from you as they are creating cognitive dissonance within you(a problem) and then they present the product(the solution) which will solve the problem they just created. The dissonance is that your life doesn't match the presented life.

Almost like a doctor breaking your arm and then offering to fix it on the spot. It's getting very sophisticated out there with these influence techniques. The video is shedding a little light on that.

AshrafI likes this.
  4. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $8,977
    If this is what happiness is I wonder what sadness is

AshrafI and astr0 like this.
  5. Silverfox148

Silverfox148 Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $577
    The video makes a good play on that, which is why I liked it. It exposes the "happiness"/"happy" bullshit line. My happiest times have been when I was struggling to accomplish something, it's counter intuitive but for me has been true. My times of sustained struggle to accomplish something I felt was worthwhile have been my happiest, no pills/drugs required.

AshrafI likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.