The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

This Is What The Slowlane Looks Like

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

AshrafI

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 6, 2018
Birmingham, Not Alabama
This animation is a clear insight into what the Slowlane or Ratrace looks like and highlights all the problems people have whilst living a SCRIPTED life.

If you take a look at the comments section, you can find countless amounts of people whining about their problems in their lives, but can't be bothered to actually do anything.

I've watched this video multiple times before and can't find anyone who has actually posted it. So I apologise if someone had posted this video before.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Silverfox148

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 17, 2017
Interesting video, the whole rat race aside, I found it interesting how "happiness" and "happy" where plastered all throughout. I've had this mental thread that anytime I see "happy" when something is being sold, I become wary. I think at the subconscious level it triggers some type of response from you as they are creating cognitive dissonance within you(a problem) and then they present the product(the solution) which will solve the problem they just created. The dissonance is that your life doesn't match the presented life.

Almost like a doctor breaking your arm and then offering to fix it on the spot. It's getting very sophisticated out there with these influence techniques. The video is shedding a little light on that.

Silverfox148

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 17, 2017
If this is what happiness is I wonder what sadness is

The video makes a good play on that, which is why I liked it. It exposes the "happiness"/"happy" bullshit line. My happiest times have been when I was struggling to accomplish something, it's counter intuitive but for me has been true. My times of sustained struggle to accomplish something I felt was worthwhile have been my happiest, no pills/drugs required.

Sponsored Offers

Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
7 Days To Freedom: How To Go From Wantrepreneur To Income Producing Freelancer In Just 7 Days...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Adding in my 2 cents for anyone considering joining. Let me save you the deliberation - join...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom